Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Funkeys101 is offline Explorer

Default Key to the City Questline

I have a problem: I talked to Frostpetal and did the mission Meet The Mayor. I completed it so why won't Tevin give me the second quest?

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Key to the City Questline

It might be over, or he told you to go to someplace else to continue the quest.

signature made by ninjablade2000.

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

Its problay over and And if its not the jey to the city is very rare and the quest to get it is Hard meet me in game and ill tell you where to get iT. :

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

I thought you had to talk to someone at the gate to Snowhill to get the lonnnnnnnnnnng quest. lol

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Roselake View Post
    I thought you had to talk to someone at the gate to Snowhill to get the lonnnnnnnnnnng quest. lol
    Yup, that's Frostpetal!

As a habit, you may have started the quest unintentionally. According to ZAM, the quest after "Meet the Mayor!" is "Hot Mess." You can't find it in your quests?
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Yeah for some reason Tevin wont give the quest, and it doesn't appear in my list of quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkeys101 View Post
    Yeah for some reason Tevin wont give the quest, and it doesn't appear in my list of quests.
    It may be one of those temporary glitches; have you tried logging out and back in?
    You can also try sending in a ticket if you can't find a solution. :|

Just tried logging out then back in. It still doesn't work.

I see. :| I have no other ideas, so you can either wait for someone else to post, hope it fixes itself eventually, or send in a ticket.

theinsomnianiac is offline Amateur Gamer

Hello

When you say he won't give you the quest do you mean you have clicked on him & nothing happens?

Or do you mean there is no sign above his head indicating he has something to say?

I only ask because, if you do mean there isn't a sign above his head, you could try clicking on him anyway.

& I know that sounds really obvious & you've probably already tried it but I thought I'd post it anyway because the same thing happened to me.

Until quite recently, I thought there would always be a sign over the NPCs head if they had something else to say to me. So, if there was no sign, I would assume they had no more quests to offer & go to do something else.

Then I found out there were more quests in a series I thought I'd finished, (good old Zam ) so I went back to the last NPC I'd dealt with to try & find out why I hadn't done them. He had no sign above his head but, because I knew there were more quests, I clicked on him anyway &, lo & behold, he offered me the next quest in the series! (& since then I click on every NPC I encounter whether they have a sign there or not, just to make sure )

As I said, you've probably already tried that but I hope it does help & wish you good luck with it either way,

Take care,
    g.x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast