Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Kart Racing

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

Default Kart Racing

ok so i am lvl 19 kart racer, i completed all the quests and now i dont have any idea how to lvl up cause as i found out u dont get stars for winning races, any suggestions

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Kart Racing

Follow this video guide for leveling up by yourself.
    Thanks to Daddio, a member of our Free Realms Forums and our <Insiders> guild for the following tip -- you can create a race all by yourself and level up your Kart Racing job with ease and speed! A short 5-minute race filled almost half of my Kart Racing experience progress bar! No matter how bad you are at Kart Racing, you'll always finish in First Place!

Check out the video below to see how to race by yourself and earn experience toward your Kart Racing job and get to Level 20 in no time!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCjjzP3ef0E&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

(This way of leveling up has not been unconfirmed... as of now)

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

doesnt really help i dont get expirience from it

Cyrano is offline Amateur Gamer

I retested this today on my alt. I used to get xp for these races, but neither kart racing nor demo derby get xp for races without the AI active anymore.

I did a lobby race with the AI active, 2 players. One expert, and one easy both on Wildwood. I got 1/5th of a level (at level 1) for each one of them. I then did a regular "Wildwood" race (I was at the wildwood track) and got about 2/5ths of a level (still at level 1 of course).

The kart racing is bad enough, but doing the derby quest line is nearly impossible, and maddeningly frustrating even when not impossible.

Without significant expenditure of coinage on kart racing parts, 3rd is about as good as you are ever going to finish. Expenditure of SC on parts is fine, but the car chassis is worthless in and of itself for both kinds of racing, so spending any SC on the body of the car is a waste of time.

If you are in the position of the OP, and are willing to run a *number* of plain races outside the quest line you might eventually get enough xp to tip you over. I'm not sure how you only got to 19 on the quest series, are you sure you completed all of them?
    "Youth and enthusiasm are no match for Old age and Treachery" -- Lucretia Borgia

yup none left i got the helm and the trophy

Luke Flamehero is offline Amateur Gamer

I had the same problem, just got level 20 a few minutes ago. Just do the plain races on the tracks, not the ones you set up yourself. I did the Tanglewood track as I found it gave more exp (hard to tell at level 19 though).

ok i had to race for like 30 minutes but i finaly got to lvl 20 my fourth one