Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 Just saw other people having the same problem after I posted BUT STILL NEED HELP

Maybe Im blind lol, but Im trying to find a way to contact someone in charge of this site or someone who could help me. Not sure if Ashley can help me fix my problem or if I need technical support. For the past week, everytime I click on anything beyond the first page of any threads or posts, I cannot access them. I keep getting this Error message that says 404 Not Found or Error 404 or something. Like when I click on a thread the first page is fine, but when I try to get to the second page or beyond that, I simply cannot get to any of it. Its really bugging me and its pointless for me to post on any thread or even check my own threads until this is resolved.
    Last edited by JesterGirl; 02-02-2012 at 01:24 PM.

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Just saw other people having the same problem after I posted BUT STILL NEED HELP

Maybe you should just PM Ashley or another staff member and let them know what's happening so they can fix it ASAP. :3
    Last edited by Icy Rose; 02-02-2012 at 01:59 PM.
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Just saw other people having the same problem after I posted BUT STILL NEED HELP

I know, it's happening to me too and it's really annoying.
    hello

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

This apparently is a bug going on on this site. What you can do is change your general settings to show 40 posts, or show 'newest posts'. (:

This same problem happened to me so I just get off it. But since a couple of days, it works again.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Should all be corrected now. Please let us know if this happens again in the future.