Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Zac321 is offline Master Gamer

Default ive been robbed plz help

hi guys i need some help somewon from fri kind of conned me
    this is the story i wanted a vr from the person so i told him the price i was willing to pay
    so we met up and i gave him 55,000 coins so then we when to tcg and when i traded him he said he had already gived to me
    but i said no cause he had not and the iteam i wanted i had 1 before so he started saying tht i was lying and he left tcg before i could catch him and was no longer online now im worried what can ido i dont feel like i should report even though i got ripped off im not sure wat can you plz help me on wat to do or if theres any way to get my coins back
    for privacy reasons i cnt tell the persons name.

Drewyrox is offline Explorer

Default Re: ive been robbed plz help

You should find him and corner him with a referee with you. The referee should talk to him and he will give you your coins back. I think this is best thing u could do

but what if the ref dont belive me then wat?
    i mean will they even help?
    and i know i should have got the iteam first but i have always givin coins first
    i cnt belive i got conned arghh im so angry i mean im honest i got know reason to try and rip some1 off!

the referee can look up and see if the trade happened...they can see your trade of coins and whether the tcg trade happened too...just be prepared to give them a date and time..they don't need exact but it helps them find the dialogue/chat

So it's not a matter of them believing you...they can see for them selves
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan EmeraldCastle View Post
    the referee can look up and see if the trade happened...they can see your trade of coins and whether the tcg trade happened too...just be prepared to give them a date and time..they don't need exact but it helps them find the dialogue/chat

So it's not a matter of them believing you...they can see for them selves
    well ok ill try thx

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

On the FRI side of things: It would be of your best interest to contact the moderator staff here on FRI (Red, Blue, or Pink names), if a Free Realms Insider member (Participant of the forums) has scammed you. They will try their best to do what they can do, and sometimes they won't be able to work everything out for perfection.

Bonus points for not mentioning anyone's name in public. (You may say the name privately to the staff member though). +1
    Last edited by EatMonkies; 05-01-2010 at 06:39 PM.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

that is a good idea eatmonkies but if they wont be able to get me a refund could io still contact a ref?
    the most important thing is tht no1 else gets scammed or ripped of by this person.

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

I Will Pay For The Money If You Want

no no tom547 its not your job but thank you so much for offering i just hope i can stop the guy and get my money back!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Contacting a referee would be your best bet.

The Staff at FreeRealmsInsider.com can not aid you in retrieving this items from the person in question or refunding your coins. We are just regular players who volunteer to help run a fansite for the community and its players.

The Free Market is trade at your own risk. We guarantee that members will complete the transactions that are spoken for, or that any code will be accurate, and as such do not hold responsibility for the trades that take place there.

Again, I'd like to stress that contacting a referee will have things looked at in a way we just can not do. We are just players like you. We have rules and guidelines we have put together for the Free Market to help it run as smoothly as possible, but the trading is at your own risk. see HERE (Reminder: TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK. FRI is NOT responsible for transactions that occur here.)for more details.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.