Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Icon4 Issue with uploading videos

Is anyone else having a problem uploading their videos to youtube? ive been trying to upload my dares videos ever since the day of the concert and its just not moving from 0%. anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it???

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Issue with uploading videos

any lag issues? how long is the video? wat are the settings?
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

If you are using the high quality settings, the videos can easily get to 1 GB for 1 minute's worth of recording. I would recommend taking the videos from the FR folder on your computer and editing them in Windows Movie Maker to make the filesize smaller before you try to upload them. Personally, I can't even open a movie that's over a few minutes long in Movie Maker or the file size is so large that it just stops responding.

its a little over 3 minutes.. settings for what??? im not that great with computers lol

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

i followed the tips that they posted here do it on mid quality up to 4.5 minutes long and some times i get lucky enough that it starts uploding it to youtube but it never even gets to one precent and alot of times it says error

Quote Originally Posted by Yarcofin View Post
    If you are using the high quality settings, the videos can easily get to 1 GB for 1 minute's worth of recording. I would recommend taking the videos from the FR folder on your computer and editing them in Windows Movie Maker to make the filesize smaller before you try to upload them. Personally, I can't even open a movie that's over a few minutes long in Movie Maker or the file size is so large that it just stops responding.
    hmm... dont think i have windows movie maker. but i did check the settings and it was medium quality.. im starting to think theres stuff wrong with my account.. and maybe this is one of them.. i didnt have any trouble with the 2 videos i did before that.. =( is there anyway to just get the video from this FR folder? its really starting to bother me..

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

If you have Windows XP or Windows Vista, then Movie Maker should have come with it free, like Paint and all the other free Windows programs.

If you have Vista:

You can click the start menu button in the bottom left and then type "Windows Movie Maker" in the search bar there, and it should bring it up on the list if you have it.

Your videos are saved under

C:\Users\[Your computer username]\AppData\LocalLow\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Free Realms\Videos

If you have Windows XP:

I am not sure but I think Sony Online Entertainment file will be under C:\Program Files

Thanks Yarcofin!!! i just confirmed i DO have windows vista!! lol hopefully it works =)