Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Alex Thunderpits is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Inventory Limits?

Hello! As you can probably tell, I'm new to this forum, but not to Free Realms itself. As such, I've accmulated an enormous amount of clutter in my bag. I cant believe I'm asking, but is there a limit to the number of items your inventory space can hold, or a limit to the quantity that they stack? This question may sound stupid, but believe me, you get a LOT of clutter when you've been playing as long as i have...

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Inventory Limits?

Not that I'm aware of, no. Though I would trim down the inventory a bit if you're really cluttered... I did once, and I really regret it now. (I used to get vaults all the time, and I had so much, I sold most of them to NPCs. D

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Nope, I don't think there's an inventory limit. I have a bunch of junk I don't need in my inventory too, but it never seemed to matter.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Probably not, I own a bit much of extras and no limit so far. =P

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

There are no limits

Since the question is solved time close the thread

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

I Have Sooo Much Stuff , So I'd Say Not ? But I've Had Stuff Just " Disappear "
    And Usually I Can Never Submit A Ticket To Get It Back , Because IDK What's Exactly Missing . .
    There's Been So Much Go Missing , And I Have So Many Items , I Don't Notice Until I Stop Using The Item So Often
    Just Keep An Eye On Your Clutter xD

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Tabi View Post
    I Have Sooo Much Stuff , So I'd Say Not ? But I've Had Stuff Just " Disappear "
    And Usually I Can Never Submit A Ticket To Get It Back , Because IDK What's Exactly Missing . .
    There's Been So Much Go Missing , And I Have So Many Items , I Don't Notice Until I Stop Using The Item So Often
    Just Keep An Eye On Your Clutter xD
    Same here! D: My vault stitched capris went missing, but SOE's all, You never owned green stitched capris; but I wore them a day or two before they vanished...

In fact, the only thing that they actually ever recovered for me was my santa hat... But it looked totally different then, and I really don't like it now. Most recently it was my blue skull lantern... KJSFN

Okay, angry rant over. Answer is still no, I don't think there's a limit.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Skylär51 View Post
    Same here! D: My vault stitched capris went missing, but SOE's all, You never owned green stitched capris; but I wore them a day or two before they vanished...

In fact, the only thing that they actually ever recovered for me was my santa hat... But it looked totally different then, and I really don't like it now. Most recently it was my blue skull lantern... KJSFN

Okay, angry rant over. Answer is still no, I don't think there's a limit.
    I Think I Actually Have A Pair If You're Still Lookin' For Em<3 VM Me If You Are Or Not
    And Sorry To Use You Sweetie , But You're A Perfect Example xD
    Keep A Close Eye On Your Stuff Alex ! Apparently SOE Doesn't Do Anything For Missing Items Anyway I:

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

I had a bunch of furniture in mine and I just put it all on my Snowhill Lot.

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

I don't think so. I've never heard of it. I guess there is a first time for everything though! If you feel like you have to much stuff, you can always sell some.
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!