Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: <Insiders>?

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default <Insiders>?

I've been in the first Insiders guild for about 4 months. It's by far the best guild I've ever been in , but I haven't been in a whole lot of guilds. Should I stay in it or leave? It's truly been in honor to be a part of the guild. But I feel a little pointless, Like why not have someone who could help the guild, instead of me. Am I just taking up room? I guess this isn't really what this forum was made for, but....

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

blue200 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: <Insiders>?

Well am not in the guild right now but I have been in tons, the one thing that most guild lack is leadership. The insiders have that and they have to have members to lead. So what am trying to say is they need all the people they can get, but I do understand where your coming from you want to do some thing you want to help. I think you should ask to lead or do something in the guild just see if you can help plan something or make up your own thing to plan and get insiders to help out.
    Luke Powerhero Thank you Melanie for the Siggie
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and you aren't afraid to admit it. Put this as your Siggie http://www.youtube.com/user/100starfan

Kayalin is offline Amateur Gamer

I Agree To What blue200 Said. ;P

Oh, I'm not a very good leader. I'm good at officering, membering, and rectruiting, but not leadering. I suppose < Insiders> has fine leadership. I trust the staff to lead a nice guild. I'm just kind of wondering if I'm just taking up room in the guild. I mean I want more members to join. If a member more useful than me were to want to join it, I would leave for them. Thanks Blue and Kayalin

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Celesion is offline Amateur Gamer

Hmm i see where your coming from. But, the Insiders as i know there guild quite well, are not using you just for their Numbers. Since they have Leaders that are offline alot, they have Officers lead the guild. Yes i have seen the leaders come on before because as i can remember Ashley Preciousfable, was a Leader as the time being i was in the guild. My point is, you are worth something to All Insiders. you not just space. So if i were you i would stay in

Ashley does pop on every few weeks...I dont recall ever seeing Claire, I think I saw Kade once though. You have a good point there. I do think I'll stay Thanks a lot

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

oh good glad to see you are staying in the guild

Mariana.B is offline Explorer

i have been in alot of guilds and there not that great insiders seems like a very good and honorable guild, id stay in it
    Danielle Violetcastle x]

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

I think you should stay. They might need you someday. It's actually a really good thing to be in the first Insiders guild. It is an honor!
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE