Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ItsGhost is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Im A Newbie :(

How Do You Change Your Profile Picture?

GavinRises is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Im A Newbie :(

Oh changing your profile pic is easy just go to settings and if you scroll down it will give you a list of stuff that you can do.

ItsGhost is offline Amateur Gamer

Ok Thanks For The Help

William Icyblade is offline Amateur Gamer

all you have to do to change picture is go to settings and edit avatar and if you want one from your computer click browse or from a website just copy the webs name and right it down here were it says www.
    First guild on ps3 Freerealms
    --Eternal--

No worries and remember that the whole FRI crew is right behind you so if you or anyone ever needs help just ask me or you can ask simply anyone

And hey you know that you can have something called a Signature to its under settings near wear it says that you can an Avatar

MusicMaster is offline Amateur Gamer

Sorry I'm not much help with your problem because I can't even remember how I did mine (Lol,I know) but WELCOME ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows that well. -Psalms 139:14 <3

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Go to the settings option at the top of the screen next to the ' My Profile ' option. Scroll all the way down and to the left of your screen at the bottom you will see a list of edit options... Avatar is one of them so go to 'Edit Avatar' and it will take you to a screen to edit your avatar... you'll have a few options to use... Option #2 is the one to upload a pic from your own computer so if that's what you want to do browse from that option pick a pic from your own computer through the browse option ( You'll have to direct it to the folder you want to use ) And select the pic from there that you want to use then click on upload and save... and you should have it after that... But also on this forum you need to have at least 10 posts to be able to do that. Good Luck !
    And Welcome
    Playing DCUO now

sweet-girl is offline Explorer

Ok, Helps Lettel