Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

angel_in_song is offline Explorer

Default I'm frustrated and need help

I sent a question to FR and they told me to contact an in game referee. Ok, so where are they? My question to FR was about my house, I'm a member but I only have an apartment and I'm supposed to have a house. Uggg....

Default Re: I'm frustrated and need help

While playing the game, if you look to the top right of your screen there is a red x button. You can click on that and then click ask for help, but you will have to re-send your question. Then, if a ref see's it and you are still in game they will come to you and help. I'm not quite sure that's what they meant when they responded to your message, but its worth a shot. Either that or you could just update your question from your profile page and ask how to contact an in game ref just to be sure. I would think that they would be able to help you outside of the game with you just sending a ticket but apparently not. Hope you get your house soon!

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Every time I have handed in a ticket, a Ref has contacted me when we are both on.

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

Also, sometimes you can find the referees on server 1 in sanctuary main circle.

angel_in_song is offline Explorer

thanks guys, so helpful