Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: I'm confused.

pikach55 is offline Pro Gamer

Default I'm confused.

Well, I forgot how to change my profile, or top picture, if it's possible. Also, I don't know how to add an "Avvie" (the thing/picture/catch-phrase that people have at the bottom of their posts.)

If anybody can help me! I would really appreciate!

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I'm confused.

Up where it says 'My Profile', beside that go to 'Settings'. Scroll down until you see 'My Settings'. There you can change your avatar, profile picture or your signature.

An avatar is the picture beside your name when you post something. Example: My "avvie" is a pink fairy.

A signature is below your post. Example: My signature has the definition of 'morose' and my in game name.

A profile picture is the picture below your screen name, on your profile page. Example: My profile picture is of a green fairy.
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

pikach55 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Morose View Post
    Up where it says 'My Profile', beside that go to 'Settings'. Scroll down until you see 'My Settings'. There you can change your avatar, profile picture or your signature.

An avatar is the picture beside your name when you post something. Example: My "avvie" is a pink fairy.

A signature is below your post. Example: My signature has the definition of 'morose' and my in game name.

A profile picture is the picture below your screen name, on your profile page. Example: My profile picture is of a green fairy.
    Thank you so much!