Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: I'm Clueless

joycey is offline Pro Gamer

Icon11 I'm Clueless

Okay so its almost been half a year since I last played on Free realms. I saw a Farm on my list of lots, I've been hearing that people can get free clothes with it. Can someone explain how it works please?

strikin brawler is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: I'm Clueless

Go to your farm and start the farming quests .Your farm looks like a mess .But it will be fine as you lvl up .Weed your house and start farming .Do quests of farmer chug .Get samples from plants in the wilds .Plant them and harvest in your farm ,Turn the farmed crops in the farmers market to get cloths and items .You can get vault - like items in the wheel (Even blouse vests things too) .

What i told is just a small outline .To see a big guide , see your profile page .There is a guide to farming .

Or see this link :
    A Guide to Farming

That should do it

joycey is offline Pro Gamer

Wow, that definitely helped a lot! Thank you so much for the short overview. Rep for that

PS: i tried whispering to you in game regarding the trade.. you never responded

Jasonhebe is offline Amateur Gamer

well since you already were told all i say is when you are done with the crops you can sell them at the thing with wheels and when you spin the wheel you could get somthing like well for a girl maybe a blouse i don't know i'm a guy XD

ezelon123 is offline Explorer

start farming quests