Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: I'm Angry

Carlos Fierceflare is offline Amateur Gamer

Default I'm Angry

ok i am getting so annoyed by how i cant complete the sg 400 tour with kade carmicheal can anyone give me a hint or something because im so angry because i hope they do something about it because ive tried like one hundred times

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I'm Angry

Before I head out for the weekend, I wanted to let everyone know that we are, indeed, looking at the difficulty for the racing and Demo Derby quests. They are just too hard and we want people to have challenging fun, not frustration.
    We have stats that show us which quests are proving to be too difficult. We will go through and rework them as needed.
    Thanks a TON for your feedback, it helps a lot.
    (I would link the article, but it's floating around and it's a little too hard.)

Anyway, yes they are doing something about it. Soon they are fixing (Nerfing) The racers/Demo Derby :O

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Carlos Fierceflare is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: I'm Angry

thx for the info but i hope they do it soon because we have all waited to long for the racing update i think like two weeks so i hope they do it when they announce it

see because i am sometimes beaten by kade by mere nano seconds
    Last edited by Carlos Fierceflare; 08-04-2009 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost