Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brett Firemumbles

Title: If a Tree Falls III

Aurorette is offline Pro Gamer

Default If a Tree Falls III

I'm trying to complete the If a Tree Falls III achievement, where I need to knock out 500 Floren in overworld combat. The only place I know about that has overworld Floren is east of Floren Forest in a small field. The problem is that it only spawns 7 Floren and takes quite a bit of time for them to respawn after I knock them out. Is there a better place to complete this achievement more quickly?
    If I post in your shop please send me a PM when you respond. Otherwise, it is unlikely that I will remember to check back.
    IGN: Rore

gunieapig1234 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: If a Tree Falls III

Do you go near chugawug?
    What is this? A community of depression?

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Go south of the Floren Forest, crossing the lake. Look at the mini-map for red small dots to look for florens hanging out in that area. You might be lucky enough to find Bitterleaf who spawns florens around him when provoked. Use a low-level weapon so you don't easily kill Bitterleaf. I think the florens he spawns count as part of your achievement. When you see Bitterleaf's health status too low, distance yourself away (a few meters away, lol) from him so that he could regain his full health back, and go near him again. (this way, you don't kill him and then wait for several minutes for him to spawn). Rinse and repeat! You might even get lucky to get a free petpal from him.

This Youtube video from Void <Mystic Mayhem> might help:

Aurorette likes this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Aurorette is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    Go south of the Floren Forest, crossing the lake. Look at the mini-map for red small dots to look for florens hanging out in that area. You might be lucky enough to find Bitterleaf who spawns florens around him when provoked. Use a low-level weapon so you don't easily kill Bitterleaf. I think the florens he spawns count as part of your achievement. When you see Bitterleaf's health status too low, distance yourself away (a few meters away, lol) from him so that he could regain his full health back, and go near him again. (this way, you don't kill him and then wait for several minutes for him to spawn). Rinse and repeat! You might even get lucky to get a free petpal from him.

This Youtube video from Void <Mystic Mayhem> might help:

This is very helpful, thank you!
    If I post in your shop please send me a PM when you respond. Otherwise, it is unlikely that I will remember to check back.
    IGN: Rore