Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Default If i buy a recurring membership, please help...

If I buy myself I buy a recurring membership, do I get the membership prize pack each month that I buy a membership? So lets say I bought 3 months in a 3 month membership pack, would I get 3 prize packs?

And also, I bought membership... and i got a reward from the claim page, it had a small wilds house, and cheap coin shop furniture... XP IS THAT MY MONTHLY REWARD? If not, when do I get my membership bonus prize pack?
    Last edited by gigatomboy; 07-06-2010 at 08:02 AM.

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: If i buy a recurring membership, please help...

The house you got is given when you become member the first time, it's not a monthly member prize..
    The monthly member packs I think comes usually at the end half of the month.. Haven't really paid attention on the dates, but there's usually always info here in FRI when they arrive and what they contain.. You get a pack for every month you're as paying member.. also you will get a TCG pack for every month as member, they don't come at the same time though..

hope this answers for some of the questions..

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Well, mothly members get a reward pack at the end of the month. If you are a member at the time you will get it, and every month you are a member you will receive a TCG booster pack at some time during the month. If you do not, send in a ticket. The small wilds house and housing furniture was part of becoming a member, because members get a free small wilds house along with a little furniture pack. You can only get this house on the same account with membership once, so if you want another on a diffrent character you will have to buy one.

Is this enough information for you?

~Kelvin64

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Yes it is, thank you both so much!

Quote Originally Posted by doglover16 View Post
    Well, mothly members get a reward pack at the end of the month. If you are a member at the time you will get it, and every month you are a member you will receive a TCG booster pack at some time during the month. If you do not, send in a ticket. The small wilds house and housing furniture was part of becoming a member, because members get a free small wilds house along with a little furniture pack. You can only get this house on the same account with membership once, so if you want another on a diffrent character you will have to buy one.

Is this enough information for you?

~Kelvin64
    Thank you both so much! That answers my question perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by Julissa L. View Post
    The house you got is given when you become member the first time, it's not a monthly member prize..
    The monthly member packs I think comes usually at the end half of the month.. Haven't really paid attention on the dates, but there's usually always info here in FRI when they arrive and what they contain.. You get a pack for every month you're as paying member.. also you will get a TCG pack for every month as member, they don't come at the same time though..

hope this answers for some of the questions..
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by gigatomboy; 07-06-2010 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.