Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: I thought...?

♪Sydney♪ is offline Pro Gamer

Default I thought...?

I thought when you lost your premium membership you could use members only mounts?
    My membership ended up a week ago and out of curiosity I tried to use my mount and it let me...? I thought I heard somewhere that after your membership was over you couldn't use them anymore?
    IGN: Forever Jínxed

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I thought...?

I think you can't buy them anymore.
    I have seen non-members using member rides so..?

True story!

Ah, Okay. ^_^

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Actually this was a huge topic discussed on the forums. ANY mount bought with SC when they were members can be used if there membership is gone. But you won't be able to use Futuristic Bikes, UFO's and Kangaroo's ...

Kangaroos? You mean from the Mystery Chests right? I opened a Mystery Chest on an alternate account and got a kangaroo and that account doesn't have a membership and my player was able to use it? Did they recently update it to where you couldn't?

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    ANY mount bought with SC when they were members can be used if there membership is gone.
    ^This. When I lost my membership the day after the fan faire pack I could still use my Fire Pegasus. I could also still use my Dukey the Dog pet from Johnny Test. I think it is a recent change.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    Actually this was a huge topic discussed on the forums. ANY mount bought with SC when they were members can be used if there membership is gone. But you won't be able to use Futuristic Bikes, UFO's and Kangaroo's ...
    Correction, Any Mount bought with Station Cash that was NOT Purchased during the " Free Membership Weekend' They had, can be used without Membership. As for the Mystery Chest rides, I have no idea.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Next week or so we should have a fix for the ride confusion. Stay tuned while we work out the details. In short, I believe the rides that required SC to acquire will be usable by members and non-members. "Free" rides will require membership.

What I meant by "rides that required SC to acquire" is rides bought directly with SC, or gotten from TCG packs, or through SC card promotions (like 7/11), etc.If you got it for "free," like the Coin Shop tractor and the Futuristic Bike, membership is required. The Futuristic Bike has actually always been a members only ride and it was made to be that way. Some people who weren't members were able to use them though the bug that Nik-Nak mentions, but they were always intended to be just for members.
    Unfortunately that wasn't always clear on our part, so they weren't given out with notice of that caveat. Now we all know that, and going forward we can be sure to mention it. As far as bikes for rewards goes, we can still give them out, but I am going to be making a request for a new item to give out during events that can be for members and non-members.

Amnerys posted this.