Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default I need your support! (not an FR thing)

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, this might not seem like much, but I need your support!

For all of you Pokemon fans out there, I'm sure you know that the Pokemon Global Link is having an event where everyone around the world votes on any pokemon. The pokemon with the most votes will appear in the Dream World, free for everyone! Though you must have a copy of pokemon Black or White, I'm sure a lot of people out there have it. You may post for them if you have a friend or someone who has a game, and would like to contribute!

Our Goal
    If you are supporting, that means you are voting for Darkrai! I have always wanted a Darkrai, and other people have too! They are nearly impossible to get now since the event is no longer here. So vote for Darkrai!

Our Chances
    I bet most of you guys are probably thinking something like, "A small site like Free Realms Insider and a few other people against the rest of the world? That doesn't seem too likely." Well, remember, every vote counts! Now, don't just keep this to yourselves! Tell everyone about this, friends, family, anyone! This could improve our chances greatly!

The Reward
    I know that I can't just ask you guys to do this with nothing in it for you! That's why I've decided that every ten votes we get, I will host a party on Free Realms for all of the supporters so far!

Oh, and one major rule: Please do not post and say you will vote just because you want a party. I mean if you don't actually vote but just want to come to a party!

Vote now at the site below:

[url=http://www.pokemon.com/us/vote/#/vote]

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I need your support! (not an FR thing)

You might have to copy and paste the link in your search bar...

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I need your support! (not an FR thing)

I got like 2-3 Darkrai. I use my AR which broke down/crashed. This is my second one that did that.
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.‚Äč-