Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ::Striking Serpent:: is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon1 I need to know how to open up The Tresure Chests, Dont you need to complete a quests?

Um hi guyz, I really want to find out how to open up the Treasure Chests, theres one in the Sanctuaray Dungeon and a few some where else! Plz I really need help on this!
    ><><><><><><
    ><><><><><><
    ------------------------
    ><><><><><><
    ------------------------
    ><><><><><><
    ------------------------
    ><><><><><><
    ------------------------
    ><><><><><><

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I need to know how to open up The Tresure Chests, Dont you need to complete a quests?

you need to complete collections.

Take a look at this thread: Keys

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Kaden is offline Banned

Default Re: I need to know how to open up The Tresure Chests, Dont you need to complete a quests?

Yep, when you fully complete a key collection you are given another key as a reward. Those reward keys are what open up the chest. For example I believe once you complete the "Fancy Key" collection, you get the Snowhill chest key as a reward. Just go to Snowhill and click on the chest, and it will open and give you all your adventurer clothes.

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

you must complete collections to get keys

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

You need to complete Key Collections, found in Rare Robgoblin Junkpiles (one is obtained through a members only questline), to obtain the keys to those chests. Once opened, they reward you with full matching outfits that include all slots except the Weapons.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

filerath is offline Amateur Gamer

what you need to do is get the key(s) that corrispond to that chest(s) and you can trade other players in the game for them. you can go to world one and sanctuary and you can usually find someone who will sell you one, hope it helps!

free realms rule http://tinyurl.com/yee73ly/.gif
    http://tinyurl.com/yc9zjhh/.gif
    http://tinyurl.com/y9gk2yc/.gif

in game name: xavier fiercetalon
    guild <insiders>
    server: all
    favorite hobby: playing my trombone!
    favorite saying: Marching band rules!!!!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY I AM A BOY!!!!!! LOL

u need to competle the key collection lke

Special key-seaside chest
    Scared key-ayni chest aka sanaury
    Key - memorial chest
    Fancy key-snowhill
    Useful key-blackspore
    Everday key-brairwood

tee hee i finished them all and it was HARD but i have few keys left that i dont need its free

[edited - please do not copy and paste an article without proper credit to the creator. --Ashley Preciousfable]
    Lana del Rey <3

Yes,that's true.You need to complete the keys collections.To know how much we don't get yet,press "L" in game and you'll see a collections.Click the junk icon and you'll see.

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Fallenangel123 is offline Amateur Gamer

you need to collect keys, each collection will open a sir ton chest you get or start a key collection by picking up a rare rob goblin junk pile Hope this helped
    SPAM is an acronym that stands for Stupid Pathetic Annoying Messages. ಠ_ಠ

My DeviantArt Profile ;3 ->http://topendi.deviantart.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast