Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

xxteargodxx is offline Newbie Explorer

Default I need help - My Quest Indicator isn't working..

Hi, I would first like to state before my post that I play the PS3 version of this game.

I'm fairly new to the game started playing a few days ago and whenever I accepted a quest (Free Quest Not members, I'm not a paying member yet). I got an option to press R2 and it would automatically run my character to who I needed to speak to next for the quest. It would also show a line on the floor to show me where I had to go as well.

For some reason it stopped doing that and I have no idea why. If anyone could provide some insight to why this stopped happening that would be great. I sent in a support ticket last night but haven't heard back yet was just told that it was being sent to their "tech team".

I made a video explaining my issue a little better than I can put into words maybe if anyone would like to check it out. Thanks for the help I do appreciate it.

Free Realms - Quest Help..? - YouTube

BlueVelvet is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: I need help - My Quest Indicator isn't working..

Hi, welcome to this site and the game ^_^

I saw you posted this question on the official forum too. You should try asking this in the technical section there. Those guys are pretty good and pretty quick to respond (just remember theyre on west coast time tho).
    Most of us here are pc users. If you need some questline help while your marker issue is being fixed, the site ZAM (fr.zam.com) has excellent walkthroughs.
    Good luck!
    "Who are you people?!?~~Patrick Star

xxteargodxx is offline Newbie Explorer

Hi thanks for the response, I'll post my thread there as well and take a look at that site for walkthroughs as well.

Shyshadow is offline Amateur Gamer

Hey there teargod, i'd also like to say welcome to Free Realms :]

About your problem with the mailman quest, I looked up the quest on ZAM and I remember doing this quest. I can't remember exactly, but I think that this one didn't have a quest indicator, because The mailman that gave you the quest (Mailman: Mail Marksman) is standing right in front of the post office boxes that you need to click on.

Here is the link to that quest on ZAM:
    http://fr.zam.com/wiki/FR_Minigame:Mail_Marksman

Port to Sanctuary and head over to the center street area and click on the mail boxes behind Felipe. From there, you should be able to start that mini game. When you start the minigame you need to run through the streets and throw the mail into the correct mail boxes. Felipe is located near Sam Potts (card duelist trainer) in Sanctuary.

Hope this helps!
    -Shyshadow

IGN: Shyshadow

BlueVelvet is offline Amateur Gamer

I see you fixed it! (He dropped the quest and started over, it works fine)
    Im not stalking you, Im just on the FROF a bit ^_^
    Happy adventures!

On a side note, did they ever get SSV loaded on ps3?
    "Who are you people?!?~~Patrick Star