Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: I need help

Nikky Wolfcrest is offline Master Gamer

Default I need help

toyally off topic but PLZ HELP ME I NEED 2 MAKE A PIC OF MY AVATAR ON FREE REALMS--IDK HOW 2!!!--THN PUT IT ON A FILE--IDK HOW 2 DO THT EITHER--AND UPLOAD IT ON2 MY (EMPTY) ALBUM SO I CAN PUT IT ON MY PROFILE.PLZ HELP ME,IVE BEEN ASKING AROUND AND NO1 REALLY TOLD ME HOW 2,EXCEPT SUM1 ONCE SED PRESS F12 but i tried tht and it didnt work...
    ♥ My Tears Run Down Me Like Knives ♥
    ♥ Stay true to Emo♥

Gladkathie is offline Explorer

Default Re: Read this everybody!!

Quote Originally Posted by StellerLAVENDER View Post
    toyally off topic but PLZ HELP ME I NEED 2 MAKE A PIC OF MY AVATAR ON FREE REALMS--IDK HOW 2!!!--THN PUT IT ON A FILE--IDK HOW 2 DO THT EITHER--AND UPLOAD IT ON2 MY (EMPTY) ALBUM SO I CAN PUT IT ON MY PROFILE.PLZ HELP ME,IVE BEEN ASKING AROUND AND NO1 REALLY TOLD ME HOW 2,EXCEPT SUM1 ONCE SED PRESS F12 but i tried tht and it didnt work...
    Maybe they didn't help you because it is not a nice thing to write ALL your text in capital letters, and red. And as you mentioned it's an off

If I understand well, you want a picture of your character, and then make it to be your avatar, right?

I assume you use a PC, Windows and an everyday keyboard.
    Then you should use the button NEXT TO F12, it is labelled as "Print Screen". Press it in the game. After that nothing will happen, what you could see, but you made a record of what you saw on screen, when u pressed it. Hopefully you got a MS Paint with your Windows. Search this program in your start menu. when it is started, press the "ctrl" button AND the "v" letter AT THE SAME TIME. Voilá. Then go to file->save as->search where would you like to save it. Happy end.

With the program "Paint" you can also edit the picture, try to explore it's functions. If you ruin your picture, always remember, the changes you made will not stay like that if you don't press the save in the file menu again.

lucy77 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: I need help

also when you are looking for the picture once you hit browse, go to pictures
    ing: Versace