Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marissa is offline Pro Gamer

Default I just got a 2nd pair of SPORTS SHADES! and idk what to sell them for plz help

What should i sell them for ok keep them?

IGN was Marissa Pearlcove then Màrissa later Kat Eve after that Kat Styles and now finally Alkara

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I just got a 2nd pair of SPORTS SHADES! and idk what to sell them for plz help

I would keep them. Sport shades are just like stocks. They keep gaining value over time.

And then there's a stock market crash. >.>
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Default Re: I just got a 2nd pair of SPORTS SHADES! and idk what to sell them for plz help

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Solarhammer View Post
    I would keep them. Sport shades are just like stocks. They keep gaining value over time.

And then there's a stock market crash. >.>
    kk lol i will for now

IGN was Marissa Pearlcove then Màrissa later Kat Eve after that Kat Styles and now finally Alkara

Alexgeorgem is offline Amateur Gamer

I agree with benny (lol @ the crash part), plus, the new chest rewards are probably in everyone's head right now, so they'd pay more for a pair of hover boots or something, and less for the sports shades, I'd give it a month or two...

girlscouts1 is offline Explorer

I'd sell them there is no use in having to i'll buy them for tons of pink vault rares and other vault stuff and rares XD

neoshifter55 is offline Amateur Gamer

i say sell them for what you desire and really want

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

If you haven't got rocker pants and really want them then you could trade it (along with some coins) for that! If I had the money I would buy it off you lol
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

You're lucky! I would probaly save them now because all the new stuff which everyone wants.
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Well, I would sell them to Claire, because though you don't know her well, she is an amazing person xD

Kidding, I would hold onto them until a rainy day, then when you're in need of some quick coins, auction them off or sell them (:

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

good ideas and i sadly don't think any1 would sell their rocker pants for sports shades

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast