Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AlphaProto ol is offline Explorer

Default I have q a quick question.

So I just finale remembered I had a FR and logged on. I found out about the level cap and how it stops right as you reach max experience as you are level 4 to stop you from reaching level 5. Now does this cap you if you had a job which was already over the cap? Would it still allow you to reach the 20 max?

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I have q a quick question.

What's the cap?

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Yes, it does. It stinks, right? Although, what do I care? If your character was created before November 2009, That cap only applies to certain jobs.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Quote Originally Posted by Rosierulez View Post
    What's the cap?
    A full experience bar of level 4 experience aka a full bar but not allowed to reach 5.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingTurtle View Post
    Yes, it does. It stinks, right? Although, what do I care? If your character was created before November 2009, That cap only applies to certain jobs.
    I think the only reason i'm still playing this game is because Sony impressed me at E3 with Kevin Butler. *edited, please watch your language and keep it appropriate--ashley preciousfable*!

Well does it apply to Ninja?
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 06-17-2010 at 10:03 PM. Reason: .

That's weird............... maybe you should send in a ticket.................

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaProto ol View Post
    So I just finale remembered I had a FR and logged on. I found out about the level cap and how it stops right as you reach max experience as you are level 4 to stop you from reaching level 5. Now does this cap you if you had a job which was already over the cap? Would it still allow you to reach the 20 max?
    this is only for non members. you can only get members jobs to lvl 4 before you have to stop, but non-member jobs you can max. but if you have already maxed a members only job, you cannot use it
    I quit...

That's weird............... maybe you should send in a ticket.................
    You don't know about the cap?
    I was slacking on some jobs and had to return back only to find out they are limiting crap. It's free to play until they want you to pay.(sounds like capitalism)

Quote Originally Posted by jesse oakenheart View Post
    this is only for non members. you can only get members jobs to lvl 4 before you have to stop, but non-member jobs you can max. but if you have already maxed a members only job, you cannot use it
    Well I already knew about Blacksmith being a members job because I had membership for a month and attempted it to level it up. So I knew that was members.

Do you know all jobs which are members only which are capped? I know Archer and Blacksmith. I just don't know any others.
    Last edited by AlphaProto ol; 06-16-2010 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Man, that's REALLY bad................ I didn't know about the 4 level thing because I'm a member........................ (You see what you learn every day! Sheesh, I just learned more than I did during math today.......) *So THAT'S what my friend was talking about!* *slaps forehead* LOL, I'm weird like that............

Man, that's REALLY bad................ I didn't know about the 4 level thing because I'm a member........................ (You see what you learn every day! Sheesh, I just learned more than I did during math today.......) *So THAT'S what my friend was talking about!* *slaps forehead* LOL, I'm weird like that............
    Ah, I enjoyed my month of membership. I probably used 15 days of it because I forgot about Free Realms once more. But yeah...there's a cap and I had to search it up because I thought it was a joke.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Adventurer and Card Duelist are the only jobs for non-members that don't have a caps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast