Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sowelu is offline Explorer

Default I have only 40 friends, turned down graphics all the way and I still lag when I race!

I spent an hour and a half cutting down my number of friends from 223 to 40 and turned down the graphics and I'm still lagging during races! It's very annoying to mess up a turn because of this, and I'm aiming to max out in all jobs and this isn't helping very much. Does anyone know any other ways to reduce lag?

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I have only 40 friends, turned down graphics all the way and I still lag when I race!

It might not have to do with the game, might be your computer/laptop
    You could speed it up by deleting your browsing history. Old computers/laptops get slower over time

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I have only 40 friends, turned down graphics all the way and I still lag when I race!

Restart your computer before play?

That's what I had to do before I got a better machine.. and it tended to let me have less lag-ish activities.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

Maybe its because of your laptop or computer? Or maybe you have to many things install into your computer, it could be anything

signature made by ninjablade2000.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

When that happens to me, I punch my lap-top and it starts working again. RANDOM POUNDING DOES WORK!!!!!!!!!!! (I think I use shift and caps lock too much...........)

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Sowelu is offline Explorer

My laptop is only a year old...maybe I should uninstall Sims 3 since I don't play it much anymore =o

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

maybe if there are things that take up a lot of room on your computer it will make freerealms lag. you can try uninstalling those games. also it could just be the computer.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

The Server may have an impact on your performance. Server 1 is known for being crowded daily.
    Closing Free Realms usually reduces the lag for me, as well.
    Closing any background programs and playing on Fullscreen mode should lessen the lag (the Fullscreen thing works for me, at least).
    I could give you at least three or four more tips on reducing lag via freeing up computer memory/RAM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Well, I for one am so sorry for all the problems you are having! This has been one of the worst weeks for me for computer drama... you can read my thread here

http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=16317 (To people who know about computers and how they work!)

There are a lot of ideas and thoughts that might help you. One thing that seemed to have helped a little with mine is to clean out the insides. I did a search about my graphic card and one of the main things that causes problems is that when your graphics card gets dusty it tends to overheat and will just gently cook it!!!!! I KNOW!!! Anyway... you might try that... and GOOD LUCK!!!

ragnorok is offline Explorer

It might be your computer/laptop or you memory might be full or close to full if that is the problem then just delete some files you don't need.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast