Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ninjablade2000

Title: I have an account I don't want.

Danisaurus<3 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default I have an account I don't want.

Yes the title is correct. I have two accounts. Both with lifetime memberships and I only use one. Its complicated keeping three characters but six is ridiculous.

I don't want it but I don't want to just let it sit and go to waste either. I'd like to sell it/trade it some how lol.

This is legit I didn't steal someones account lol I just don't know how to go about getting rid of it. I spent the money for the membership I spent the money for tcg on the two human females so I don't want to just give it away but I'm not sure what exactly to do here.

Help? Any suggestions?
    IGN's~ Kashmÿr ~ Jabbawockie ~ Mägenta
    Wishlist: Looking for sport shades. Currently selling: A three month old account with lifetime membership.

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I have an account I don't want.

Well possibly you could sell it for money wherever? Like.. Make the price however much you put into the account.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

I think it's legible to sell them on Ebay? I'm no expert, but somewhere like Ebay or Amazon.
    And yeah, I agree with Danny, sell it for how much money you put into the account. Maybe more for the time you spent, although time itself isn't worth loads. xD (Until you come to science or physics or something. )
    Last edited by ninjablade2000; 02-29-2012 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Confus-ering typo. xD
    Danisaurus<3 likes this.
    hello

Chicka is offline Amateur Gamer

It is against the rule to sell/ trade/ give away accounts. It's funny because I just asked FreeRealms this about a week ago.. I have 2 accounts also and I only use one of them so having the other one is pointless and both have characters with rocker and stuff. I thought it would be nice to give someone my other account because I know that a bunch of people really want rocker and stuff so I asked. When I sent a ticket, this is what I got back:

'I understand you would like to know if it's a violation to sell an account.

Unfortunately, it is a violation of the rules and policies of Free Realms to sell or share your account. The only person that should be acessing your account is yourself. I apologize for any frustration this may cause you.'

It's pretty sad that they won't allow it.. But I hope this answers your question.
    ~Forever Banned. IGN: Kioru
    My Youtube

diamond381 is offline Banned

You're still allowed to give away accounts.Even though,yes,it's in violation on the Terms of Use..All you need is Username and Password though...

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by diamond381 View Post
    You're still allowed to give away accounts.Even though,yes,it's in violation on the Terms of Use..All you need is Username and Password though...
    If I understand you correctly, it is alright to give away/share accounts, using a Username and Password, - as long as you don't get caught. (: Lol.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Danisaurus<3 is offline Amateur Gamer

Haha chicka I might sell my extra and buy yours xD
    IGN's~ Kashmÿr ~ Jabbawockie ~ Mägenta
    Wishlist: Looking for sport shades. Currently selling: A three month old account with lifetime membership.

Chicka is offline Amateur Gamer

Ohhhh well, once a friend gave me one of her accounts to borrow and they locked it.. So I'm guessing that's all they will really do. All you have to do is like call them back with information about the account to get the account unlocked.
    ~Forever Banned. IGN: Kioru
    My Youtube

blue200 is offline Amateur Gamer

I don't think I would sell/trade a account like that, if you spent money on it. If you used any online payment method they could get that info and use it.
    Luke Powerhero Thank you Melanie for the Siggie
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and you aren't afraid to admit it. Put this as your Siggie http://www.youtube.com/user/100starfan

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Sorry, this is not something we allow here at FRI as it is against the User Agreement. Previously there was a service open to members 18+ in the United States, but that service was shut down this past fall. Unfortunately it is no longer an option to legally sell or trade your accounts.