Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

MarieGoodsmile is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon9 I had a lifetime membership... and it "Expired"?

Ok so i had a lifetime membership tht i bought like maybe a year ago maybe less when they first came out. Then i quit FR for like 4 months or so but now i wanna come back and when i logged in it told me my membership expired :O

I sent in a ticket. and they told me they were going to forward it to the right department and fix the problem.

I was just wondering, has this ever happend to any of you guys? How long did it take to get your membership back? I'm also worried i may have lost the member packs i got cause i havent redeemed them. and theres nothing popping up saying i have any D:
    Join my Hogwarts Academy of Magic Guild in FR! we need members so we can grow! we'll all have loads of fun!
    http://hogwartsoffreerealms.webs.com/

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I had a lifetime membership... and it "Expired"?

I have heard of this happening to at least one other person who also posted on here about that.... I can only speculate why they do that though and my guess would be that they discontinue accounts that are inactive.. I could be wrong though so don't quote me on that... However.... When they say they will fix a problem I know the FR staff go above and beyond to do great customer service in my experience so I don't think it would take too long at all and I am sure they'll be very accommodating for you too when it comes to items you had and no longer have as long as they know about that as well... Good luck to you in this too
    Playing DCUO now

MarieGoodsmile is offline Amateur Gamer

thanks grim
    Join my Hogwarts Academy of Magic Guild in FR! we need members so we can grow! we'll all have loads of fun!
    http://hogwartsoffreerealms.webs.com/

Princess Leopard is offline Master Gamer

Send a ticket on the Ticket thing do more problems and send a ticket to a staff member because people have had many problems with that
    Ty Princess Melodie for the Signature & Avatar & the Shop Avatar
    If you believe as Jesus Christ as your Savior and you not afraid to admit it, Put this as your signature.

Holly Pearlwing is offline Amateur Gamer

This happened to my friend sparkle. She got on one day and got her lifetime member ship next day the game said she wasn't a member any more. Her dad had to buy her a new lifetime member ship. I seriously hope you don't have to buy another one.

Blaze4210 is offline Amateur Gamer

Yeah, if this was me, i would be furious, i agree with the others, send in a ticket, which you already did O_O... maybe, hope they help
    Are You Ready?

peachy peach is offline Explorer

I agree with Grim...maybe that happened because you were not active for several months..I can understand why that would be done, but seeing you have contacted them the FR staff will get it fixed for you. With issues I have had the FR staff has been great in helping me resolve what ever the issue may have been. Hope it all works out for you as I'm sure it will!! Just be patient with the staff allow them time to get on this!! Happy Free Realming!! --Peachy Peach