Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Title: I got a question

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default I got a question

Okay there is a person. That keeps knowing where me and my friends are. EXACTLY. None of us are friends with this person so it's getting scary. Is there a cheat he could be using to find us?

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I got a question

No, best way is to ignore him, then if you still see him like in the middle of blackspore (like where you are) if he is really, really creeping you out report him.
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateJack View Post
    No, best way is to ignore him, then if you still see him like in the middle of blackspore (like where you are) if he is really, really creeping you out report him.
    So there is NO WAY whatsoever for him to do a cheat and find us.....O_O......Makes me even more scared. And of course, he couldn't of asked his friends to hunt me down because I only have 19 friends and there is about a 0.00001% chance for him to be friends with those people. Great. (You are checking where I am??? o_o)

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

First, I would say he a stalker. Second is, send in a ticket. o_o

You know Ciana doesn't like stalkers.
    Kayopuro and weehusker like this.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

KAnnamaria is offline Pro Gamer

Send in a ticket. Its probably some sort of cheat. But he has to know in some way that your online. Send in a ticket or report him. Check 1 more time and make sure he knows EXACTLY where you/your friends are. Who knows, maybe he is friends with one of your friends. But send in a ticket if it REALLY scares you.
    It was fun playing with you guys! Ilysm!

Mckenzie_Angel is offline Newbie Explorer

XD sounds like you have a stalker here this is Mckenzie Angel here, he probably has a friend who's on your friend list or something like that.Ignore him and tell your friends to too.If this keeps happening the best thin to do is send in a ticket

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Hmm. Well, if I know anything, it could be a hacker that put you on his friends' list without it showing on yours. Who knows, I'm probably wrong, but that is my conclusion.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Mizzila is offline Amateur Gamer

I'm not sure if this is what he's doing, but maybe he's using the character search on freerealms.com? I know that when you search for a player, it tells you when the last time they logged in was. And if there's any chance he's on your friends list, when you go to your profile and click on 'Friends' it tells you how long your online friends have been playing, what server their in, and where they are in FreeRealms.

Thanks everyone for such a wonderful time in the realms!
    I'll be on MMOCentralForums as Tyrynn if anyone needs me.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

LOL! Why is it everytime someone does something on FR that someone else doesnt like they immediately cry "HACKER!"
    Look if your standing around warp zones all day chatting away then it wont be hard to find you, there are a ton of places that can be warped to so the "stalker" would only need to keep teleporting around for a few minutes before they eventually find which one you are at. Even easier to find if youre one of those people who abuse the Yell function and spams your conversation for all to see which if thats the case then I say kudos to the "hacker" for following you around and annoying you.

It would be more impressive if you changed servers multiple times and the "stalker" was still able to find you. You did change servers right? Because if you didnt then obviously this stalker wasnt that "scary" as you put it in your post since if you really wanted to it wouldve been very easy to illude them. Lastly what makes me laugh is people are suggesting you report this person. LOL for what? I didnt know there was a rule against following somebody. Im not defending this person whoever it may be, I just think this thread is rather childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    LOL! Why is it everytime someone does something on FR that someone else doesnt like they immediately cry "HACKER!"
    Look if your standing around warp zones all day chatting away then it wont be hard to find you, there are a ton of places that can be warped to so the "stalker" would only need to keep teleporting around for a few minutes before they eventually find which one you are at. Even easier to find if youre one of those people who abuse the Yell function and spams your conversation for all to see which if thats the case then I say kudos to the "hacker" for following you around and annoying you.

It would be more impressive if you changed servers multiple times and the "stalker" was still able to find you. You did change servers right? Because if you didnt then obviously this stalker wasnt that "scary" as you put it in your post since if you really wanted to it wouldve been very easy to illude them. Lastly what makes me laugh is people are suggesting you report this person. LOL for what? I didnt know there was a rule against following somebody. Im not defending this person whoever it may be, I just think this thread is rather childish.

Who said he was a hacker? I know I didn't ._.. I do not stand around warp areas, I'm mostly found in lonely servers, houses, ect. I have changed the server many times, he still finds me. And for the childish thing about this thread, I just want to know what he/she is doing. Didn't know that asking a question was considered childish. Don't think everything is true to what you said, like about the "Hacker" part. But this still helped. Thanks.

@Mizzila He's only friends with my alt, which I never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever play. So I don't think this is the problem. But still thanks for the suggestion/answer!

He's not so much into following me anymore. Thanks for all the good answers/suggestions!!=D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast