Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Title: I got...banned? (Please read, I really need some help...)

EmoPatch is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon9 I got...banned? (Please read, I really need some help...)

Well, I was playing today and everything was fine, if any of you know me, you know I'm not a bad/mean person, anyway, I went to get on just now, and it came up telling me I was banned. I have absolutely no idea what happened, and I plan on calling support tomorrow, but I just don't understand why. I don't really know how anyone on here can really help me, but I'm just really, reeeeallly stressed out in between trying to figure this all out while crying my eyes out. I honestly don't know what I could've done to be banned, and I just don't know what to do...
    Has this ever happened to anyone else before? How'd you guys work it out?
    I just...
    I don't know what to do. Was I hacked or something? All I did today was farm and trade. Is there any violaions I could've made doing that? I tried to post a ticket, but since I'm banned, I can't log in. They said they'd send an email to me if I were banned in a website I was reading and I never recieved one...So, I'm really hoping and praying this is just an error and it'll all get fixed up tomorrow...I don't want the four years and over two hundred dollars I spent on this game to just wash down the drain...I guess I just really need some insight and some cheering up...
    Thanks for your support before hand, and I love you guys.
    :/ I'll be waiting for replies..
    ~I Am Addicted To Chipotle...^~^
    IGN: Pätch

glitterxo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: I got...banned? (Please read, I really need some help...)

I would definitely call support because I honestly wouldn't know what else to do. I've never been in a situation like this before. I'm really not helping but I would call support.
    EmoPatch likes this.

IGN:
    Peòny
    RIP Quxxn

Quote Originally Posted by glitterxo View Post
    I would definitely call support because I honestly wouldn't know what else to do. I've never been in a situation like this before. I'm really not helping but I would call support.
    The line is open 6a.m to 7p.m so I will, but tomorrow, since its almost 9 here...but thanks for responding. I appreciate it.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

*flies log in and looks* Hmm..I wasn't banned.

Try contact SOE and see what happened or check your e-mail to see you.
    EmoPatch likes this.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciana Winterblossom View Post
    *flies log in and looks* Hmm..I wasn't banned.

Try contact SOE and see what happened or check your e-mail to see you.
    Okay. I checked. D: Inbox is empty and after digging through my spam folder, theres still nothing. T^T

Okay. So, you know those times when you keep doing something even tho you know its not going to work yet you still sit there and keep trying? I tried to log in for the 100th time and it let me. So either it was an error and they fixed it, or I should be prasing the lord right now.

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

This is definitely an error, and I would contact SOE right away. I was JUST talkin to someone who had the same thing happen...
    first of all, if you were actually banned, they must send you an email explaining the ban. And also, if you were actually banned, you wouldn't have been able to log in at all. I was just talkin to someone before I saw this thread, the SAME thing had happened. They tried logging in, got a message saying they were banned (even though had done nothing wrong) and had received no emails about being banned. Tried logging in a few minutes later...and everything's fine again.
    This is a serious issue, Sony should be made aware of this, after all the money and time people invest in this game, to get banned for no reason is a pretty major issue.
    3daysgrace, EmoPatch and Kassiah like this.

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

This incident happened to me an hour ago. After I entered my username and password, I got a "red" box stating that my account was banned, and a $OE website showed up, explaining the details of a banned account, including an email $OE sent, explaining why my account was banned. I checked my email, nothing from $OE. "What the..." I logged in game again once and it went through... It might be an error/glitch.
    EmoPatch likes this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Quote Originally Posted by JesterGirl View Post
    This is definitely an error, and I would contact SOE right away. I was JUST talkin to someone who had the same thing happen...
    first of all, if you were actually banned, they must send you an email explaining the ban. And also, if you were actually banned, you wouldn't have been able to log in at all. I was just talkin to someone before I saw this thread, the SAME thing had happened. They tried logging in, got a message saying they were banned (even though had done nothing wrong) and had received no emails about being banned. Tried logging in a few minutes later...and everything's fine again.
    This is a serious issue, Sony should be made aware of this, after all the money and time people invest in this game, to get banned for no reason is a pretty major issue.
    Oh wow. Okay, I will send in a ticket right away! D: It scared me BIG TIME and I wouldn't want anyone else going through this to. Thanks for the input you really, really helped. This is a very strange issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    This incident happened to me an hour ago. After I entered my username and password, I got a "red" box stating that my account was banned, and a $OE website showed up, explaining the details of a banned account, including an email $OE sent, explaining why my account was banned. I checked my email, nothing from $OE. "What the..." I logged in game again once and it went through... It might be an error/glitch.
    EXACTLY! That is the SAME thing that happened to me, word for word. Oh my gosh that is a BAD glitch. They really should get it taken care of. I sent in a ticket just a second ago.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast