Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default I downloaded Fifa 2010 but..

Patches are not enough!
    I REALLY WANT THEM CUZ THEIR GRAPHIC...COOL!
    So here's the question:how do we delete things?I wanna play Fifa..

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I downloaded Fifa 2010 but..

wait what???? i don't understand what you're trying to say?
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Bryan?lol...just try to read

K-ON!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

If it's a download, I would think you could remove it just like Free Realms:
    Go to your Start Menu and click Control Panel on the right side.
    Click Add or Remove Programs.
    After the list has loaded, locate the program (Fifa, in this case) and click the Change/Remove (it may just say Remove) button that is in the bottom right corner of the listed program.
    That's the method on my computer, though. I'm not sure if it would be the same for you. If you know how to uninstall Free Realms, it's the same thing.

Sorry if this isn't what you're looking for.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Um..RP.I mean i wanna play the Fifa game but I dont have enough spaces.
    So I can delete things that is used to have enough spaces to play Fifa?

K-ON!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

• Oh, in that case, you can use the method I mentioned earlier to uninstall programs you may not use and your computer/laptop does not need to function. If you do this, I would suggest only removing programs you know you downloaded yourself.
    • You can also delete files on your computer (preferably files that aren't required to function) by right-clicking one and selecting the Delete option. Click Yes on the confirmation box.
    • If you can locate the Disk Defragmenter program on your computer, you can use it to defragment some hard drives on your computer to free up some space. I would recommend you know what you're doing before doing this.
    • Videos, music, and pictures (particularly high-quality pictures) can also take up a lot of memory. If you have a flash drive/memory stick, you can move those files onto it so that you still have access to them but your computer no longer uses memory for those files.
    • If you can locate the Disk Cleanup program, it may help with cleaning up a good amount of space.

If you're asking if you can just delete files/programs on your computer to make room for Fifa, then yes, you can. Just make sure you don't delete something that your computer needs in order to function properly.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.