Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Princess Melanie is offline Master Gamer

Default I Do NOT know how ot play "Tcg".. and I really NEED HELP!!

I Need Help!!
    Well I really actually dont know how to play tcg". I tryed playing with Sam potts but I failed cause I dont get it...I dont know how to play.... I dont know anything of it. Can someone help plz?

If you want me, it takes more than a week,
    more than a drink,
    more than you think. ~Katy Perry<3

Princess Melanie is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I Do NOT know how ot play "Tcg".. and I really NEED HELP!!

can someone plz help??

If you want me, it takes more than a week,
    more than a drink,
    more than you think. ~Katy Perry<3

Ok first of all you need 40 cards in a deck then you need to play cards into your inventory then you get coins to play the cards Sam Potts is a cost 5 card so you need 5 cards in your inventory to use her. also other cards (like dwarven digger) only cost 1 coin (need one card in inventory) so play other cards like those until you get 5 coins also if you have 5 coins and play Sam Potts you cannot use any other cards unless you have more...Hope i Helped!!! and sorry if it sounds confusing x]

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Once you have a deck of cards which can be purchased in the SC market in the cards option... You can take a look at the TCG training option which should be located on your FR account page at the top there is a TCG run through that will show you.. And even if you just go up to Sam Pott's and play, when it's your turn the game gives you hints as to what cards you can use or what you can or cant do by highlighting cards. If you can use a resource card it will say so and highlight the resource card for you... And pay attention to the number on the top of the card you're trying to pick... If you have one coin in your cache you can pick a card that is worth one coin or if you have two coins you can use two cards worth one coin or a card that costs two coins... And if no card is above where you placed yours your card hunts but if there is a card above yours it it fights.. ( Most the time) or you can chose not to go if you don't think your card can take that one on ( It asks you )... Also pay attention to the numbers on the card next to your creature the green number is attack the red number is defense so if you battle a creature whose defense number is larger than your attack number... you may lose the battle unless you have good cards in your deck to help out but you'll learn the rest as you go. I hope that helped a bit too... Good luck !
    Playing DCUO now

Blaze4210 is offline Amateur Gamer

yeah... just go through the tutorial...
    Are You Ready?

Piper is offline Master Gamer

It is actually quiet easy. there is a quest in sanctuary that helps you learn and understand the whole tcg game. The persons name is Sam pots. you can find her around the center of santuary by and bulletin board.

whee is offline Amateur Gamer

playing the game is easy.. but building your deck is kinda hard. Can't figure out which cards to place in the deck..

Blaze4210 is offline Amateur Gamer

place all
    Are You Ready?

This link will take you to a full guide for the TCG mini-game.
    Trading Card Game (FR) :: Wiki :: Free Realms :: ZAM

No credit goes to me.