Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Default I can't upload a picture for my avatar? Somebody Help!!!

I reached my 10-post goal and became an Explorer, hoping that I would finally be able to upload a picture from my computer for my Insider avatar, yet nothing changed. When I go to "Edit Avatar", my only options are still the 17 pre-set ones that I don't like... I want to upload a picture of my character that I put together!!! Can someone please tell me EXACTLY what I must do?

P.S. Please don't tell me to use Option 2 in the Edit Avatar section, because I don't have a second option. I read about this option in another thread but I can't figure out how to get that privelage. Please help me!

By "second option" I meant the "Custom Avatar" option. I don't have that option. I guess what I'm asking is what level do I have to be to get that option?
    Last edited by Firehawk; 06-04-2010 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I can't upload a picture for my avatar? Somebody Help!!!

I'm unsure, but it seems that your status isn't fully updated yet. Wait about an hour to see if the option appears; logging out and back in may help to speed it up.
    If you still can't find the option, make sure you're looking in the right spot; if you're sure you are, I would recommend contacting an administrator about the problem.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

It takes some time to process....just be patient

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

I'm terribly sorry for my impatience. I realize now that my status needed to be updated. Everything is working fine now. Thanks for your answers!