Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

Default I can't see my posts

Hey guys
    When I reply to a form it dosn't show my post. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Is it to do with the post quick reply and go advanced button things?

Thanks!

Oh forgot to say sometimes I can see my posts and somethimes I can't
    Last edited by Autumnpetal; 04-18-2010 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I can't see my posts

The forum is set to automatically show new posts if they should appear, but it doesn't always work. If the total number of posts allowed in a single page is exceeded, or nearing that point, then the newest posts may not be shown. There are also times where it just won't show the posts for unknown reasons - after all, the system isn't perfect, but it does work very well almost all of the time.

The best way to make sure your post is actually visible is to refresh the page after you've posted. Pay attention to the page numbers, too - if a new page was made, refreshing should show the new page number.

If you posted something a while ago, but can no longer find it, it's possible that it was deleted by a staff member. If this is the case, you'll want to Private Message a staff member about the post.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I can't see my posts

Thankies! That really helped. I will try Refreshing this time

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.