Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    nerdface is offline Amateur Gamer

Default I can't get in!

If someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong, or if anyone else is having the same problem, please let me know.

Here's what's up: I can't login to my FR account. It says I need to change my password for security reasons. When I fill out the reset form, it says, "We're sorry, we are unable to proceed. Please restart the Reset Password flow to try again." Every time. I tried recovering my password, but the e-mail says, "There has been trouble processing your request." I looked it up and apparently this just means I don't have a security question and answer set in place... but I can't, you know, set them, or send a customer support ticket on my account, because I can't log in.

Haaalp.

trey5 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: I can't get in!

call FR.........
    IM EPIC AND YOU KNOW IT!

Phantium is offline Amateur Gamer

Are you certain that have met the password requirements? If it is really because you do not have a security question, then you can make a ticket at Sony Station Help Site or contact support (see here for more information https://help.station.sony.com/app/an...ail/a_id/28946).

In addition to this, you may also try requesting a new password https://account.station.sony.com/reg/forgotPassword!input.action

I'm sure. Just to see, I tried another password that I knew was incorrect, and it told me that my station name and password didn't match. When I try the -right- password, I get the error message.

I tried requesting a new password; that's what the (lack of) security question is barring. I get an e-mail saying "there has been trouble processing your request."

Aaand I can't make a ticket. When I click on help or support it takes me to the login page. I can't make a ticket unless I'm logged in. And my problem is that I can't log in.

Mindeh is offline Explorer

Join My Club Its doing the same this to me. -,-

Yaaay! A club! I thought I was the only one.
    Well, this means there's something wrong on their end, so we just have to wait it out.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Email them. Go to the Sony Online Entertainment website and email them your problem. Don't reply to the automated emails. You need to find the actual costumer support email address. Email them your problem and see if they can possibly help you.

cathearder is offline Pro Gamer

Sorry, it worked for me fine...
    Calling SOE is San Diego ill go see if i can find that for you, SOE. com may work as well.
    It does sound like it is there issue and it may not be online yet BRB

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

That happened to me. You have to change your password.

I had the same problem at 5:30 this morning. I tried doing the same things and logging into station.com, but I got the same error there too. I decided to try again now, and it worked. This time I went to station.com first, and it let me rest my password this time, and then I was able to get into free realms.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast