Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

FoxOFire is offline Amateur Gamer

Default I am very confused...

Because it's rude, i don't want to mention any names I just would like some help...

I'll admit I can be PLAYFULLY mean...

but now I've learned that i must ESTABLISH that or better yet stop period.

Yet, I may have gotten in deep...real deep...

Well....it all started when I went to a guy's house. We run around and a people port in and we try to make a sweet party. Well it turns out, that a person ports in. Let's say their guild had to do with an offensive word. No not a swear, just slightly offensive, especially at night when your cranky and need sleep. So I say the acronym of her guild name, then rofl. If I remember correctly a few others laugh, and there is silence from most players. Suddenly, this person blurts out that she has report us all for being mean to her and laughing at her. i get really, really upset, and don't know how to handle it. Of course, I over react. But no matter what I say, the person just keeps shouting I was mean to her. I got really worried, and I am trying to live the most of my short Free Realms life.

Because, i feel that I may be reported! but of course, if I PM a ref, one, it could be the wrong one, or two, it could e like admitting a fault you may have never gotten banned for in the first place for, and then be banned because you mention it!

Basically I need some advice on what I should do! But if I DO end up being in trouble..

Dear Ref, Please allow me some time to deliver my goods to other people instead. .
    Also, I have a membership, so that means I'm spending money on this site.

I am very sad and confused and would really, really, really appreciate your kind help! Even if I'm wrong and DO deserve to be banned, I would at least like some help.

I'm sorry to you, you know who you are.

Thank you if you help, and thank you for actually reading this entire thing.
    FoxOFire
    DUST! SO MUCH DUST! ~Runs through~ NOOO TO MUCH! AHH, TELL MY MOM I-- (Dead until server magically apears again TT_TT)

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I am very confused...

Referees do and have to review the chat before, during, and possibly after the report was made so that they can judge whether or not the report was accurate or not. If you did no wrong, you will receive no punishment.
    Definitions of mean and such words will definitely differ between people; some are more strict, some are more loose. If you're concerned of a report someone made because you were "mean", it's really more important what the reviewing Referee sees as "mean" rather than the reporter. You will, of course, want to be careful with what you say or do within the game, whether or not this was a false report.

And I don't think you would get banned for mentioning a report that may have never even gotten sent, or is void. >_>
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Remember this is a game for 7 and 8 year olds. If you wouldn't do it to a 7 year old that you didn't know, pretty much, can't do it here. What's worse, nobody knows that you're 7 and if they're 7, could assume your much older. That means things you can do in person, between friends and on the net......you can't do here. You never have enough information. you just don't and can't know.

Skyler Eaglesaber is offline Amateur Gamer

Wall of Text Indeed.

kadenwolfbane is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    Remember this is a game for 7 and 8 year olds. If you wouldn't do it to a 7 year old that you didn't know, pretty much, can't do it here. What's worse, nobody knows that you're 7 and if they're 7, could assume your much older. That means things you can do in person, between friends and on the net......you can't do here. You never have enough information. you just don't and can't know.
    Just a quick note, the game's rating is for 10+

FoxOFire is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler Eaglesaber View Post
    Wall of Text Indeed.
    -_-............

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    But that makes no sense, a seven year old couldn't spend money on the internet, plus you have to be at least thirteen to use free chat. A seven year old either wouldn't have the money, or it would be very rare to be able to spend do to spending it on candy, and parents deciding its not worth it (for their age, probably not)

Plus, I don't think a seven year old would need the flirt emote O.O

And more, there are seriously smart people here, like RP (welcome RP ^.^) I think it really unlikely he is under ten, or just a highly educated child. Like me, yet no i'm not giving ya'll my age.

Right quick, an example,
    Guild: Junior Educated Rich Kids
    "Mean": JERK
    I think everyone called the person that, ummmm yeah....
    Last edited by FoxOFire; 05-31-2010 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    FoxOFire
    DUST! SO MUCH DUST! ~Runs through~ NOOO TO MUCH! AHH, TELL MY MOM I-- (Dead until server magically apears again TT_TT)