Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Icon9 I accidentally reported my friend.

Great! This is the second time I accidentally reported one of my friend. I was using the chat box and I clicked on her name. I meant to click whisper but instead I clicked report. Is anything going to happen to her??? I really didn't mean to report her. I reported one of my friends once and wrote a ticket not to take her account because I reported her by accident. I got a message from an Enforcer saying that they took it off their records so he wouldn't ban her because apparently he knew it was by accident since I sent the ticket. But I don't think writing a ticket again will work this time.
    Will she be banned???
    "All I wish for is the night sky."
    ~Gar

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Default It's ok :)

She shouldn't if she didn't do anything wrong or say anything bad. :O
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: It's ok :)

Quote Originally Posted by Inua View Post
    She shouldn't if she didn't do anything wrong or say anything bad. :O
    Agreed.

Default Re: I accidentally reported my friend.

Ok guys now how do I close this thread. I don't know how to with the new layout and all D=.
    "All I wish for is the night sky."
    ~Gar

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Staff cannot make decisions based solely on players' judgments. They can and will look into the situation and make sure the reported player actually did something that deserves consequences. I've read players say that the customer service is great; that wouldn't really ring true if they banned people without giving them the benefit of the doubt. After all, I'm sure plenty of reports are accidental.

I haven't made a Somebody Help! thread since the layout update, but try looking around for anything that relates to choosing a best answer and/or closing the thread. If all else fails, you can report it and ask for a close (and how to close it yourself, if you want).
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Sellenia Fireblood is offline Amateur Gamer

she will not get banned because it takes eight people to report him/her for them to get banned. So, if seven other people reported her in the same hour that you did, she will get banned. if not, don't worry.

alex009tlc is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Sellenia Fireblood View Post
    she will not get banned because it takes eight people to report him/her for them to get banned. So, if seven other people reported her in the same hour that you did, she will get banned. if not, don't worry.
    im agree with that so dont worry

colby939 is offline Newbie Explorer

Listen there is people out there who say, oh if "you don't do this, I'm going to false report you." All you have to do is write a Ticket for a rule breaker, false reporting. Enforcers and Referee's don't auto ban you from a report they got, they look further into it, to make sure it is true, and they need to take action.
    (In example) :
    A Ticket from a false reporter :

Hello this person saidBlah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.
    Referee : Okay, I will look further into it.
    .... Next Day ....
    Enforcer : You are being banned, for false reporting over and over again.

EDIT: Please refrain from using red (blue and orange as well) ink in posts, as this is implied for staff use only.

-- Firehawk
    Last edited by Firehawk; 01-24-2011 at 07:57 PM.

colby939 is offline Newbie Explorer

Do you see what I mean? Glad to help a fellow Guild Member.

EDIT: Please refrain from using red (blue and orange as well) ink in posts, as this is implied for staff use only.

-- Firehawk
    Last edited by Firehawk; 01-24-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Hey, Gareth!

I, too, am guilty of accidental reports. You have no worries, as Enforcers look into reports and only make action if action is truly required. Everyone makes mistakes, and they can all respect that.

Also, I see you wish for this thread to be closed. I've done so for you.

-- Firehawk
    FRI Moderator