Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default Huh? Goth Coat/Boots.

Are these not tradeable once you take it out of TCG? The Coat was locked in TCG so I opened both but now they're locked in trade.

I was assuming they are tradeable because I was given a price on them o.o

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Huh? Goth Coat/Boots.

Any TCG item is not able to be traded once you redeem them... You can trade them when they are still in your VR's and you would give the VR card to the person you're trading with so they can redeem it... but they would have to be a member in order to do that.
    Playing DCUO now

Oh, yeah they are. Ah well, this sucks! The coat was locked in TCG also though o.o

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I think.. and don't quote me... But if you receive the TGC item as a reward be it from a pack on the wheel or a tournament or something to that degree... they wont be able to be traded even as a VR in TCG.... If I'm wrong on that... I would like to know why because I have a few locked VR's too... other than cards that are already in my deck... those can't be traded for that reason.
    Playing DCUO now

Nope. Both Goth items were from booster pack rewards. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I know why. The Coat was from the free booster they give you that is untradeable to begin with :]

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫

ivan03 is offline Pro Gamer

when you redeemed them you can never get them back
    Spoiler: show
    Watch your thoughts, they become words.Watch your words, they become actions.Watch your actions, they become habits.Watch your habits, they become your character.Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.