Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

Default how would i do tim burtons corpse bride costume on fr?

How do i make a costume like in the movie tim burtons corpse bride o.O i want to dress up as her in fr D: but i dunno what to use.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: how would i do tim burtons corpse bride costume on fr?

Bump for an awesome costume idea.

I have not seen any clothing in FR that would even come close to what you would need, I suppose a long hair, licorice hair color, and Goth Raggedy Anne face paint style card would get you somewhat close.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

i think she has blue make up and stuff o.o

lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer

I don't even know who that is..... But Layla seems to be helping.. o.o

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by oliviann7 View Post
    i think she has blue make up and stuff o.o
    You are correct.
    After all; Reanimated corpses are not known for their rosey skin tones.
    The color scheme for that character (and most all of T.Burtons work) is very muted.
    As far as I know, the color schemes you need for makeup and clothing do not exist in FR. The only thing I had to offer was the style that I felt would come the closest.

Also; I assumed you wanted the costume for parties and events that would take place in environs like Blackspore. Dusky areas and night time conditions in FR have a tendancy to mute colors. The next time you are in Blackspore or Bristlewood, cycle through some red, lavender, pink, and purple clothing and you will see what I mean. Lavender or light purple clothing in such an environment will appear somewhat like the color of the dress that character wears. The red in the Goth Raggedy Anne makeup will have a duller, blackish look to it.

I understand that this is not what you were really looking for, but it's the best I could think of. Go to Blackspore, load the coin shop, and cycle through some clothes and makeup to see if you can spot something that suits you better. In the meantime, heres a bump in hopes someone will come up with some better suggestions.

Good Luck!!!
    Bump...Bump...bump......
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>