Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    agentbulb345 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default How to take a porait picture

How do you take a potrait picture i cant figure it out

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How to take a porait picture

Go in game and click C and then find a little camera on the top right corner by your character and click it.

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

go ware you change clothes and you see a camera and click it and then your done!
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

When you're in the equipment selection screen (You can press "C" or open the About Me screen), you'll see a small camera icon aboe your character. Click on that and a portrait will be sent.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Click 'About Me' on the game dock or press 'C' on your keyboard. And then, you will see the camera icon above your character, click on it and the portrait will be sent to your profile.
    Torak Lin ö(◕.◕)ö

Fallenangel123 is offline Amateur Gamer

Oh here is this guide that Friendforever did she made a guide to show people how to take portraits. Here is the link -> http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ead.php?t=4609 (A Guide to Portraits in Free Realms!!)
    Spoiler: show
    SPAM is an acronym that stands for Stupid Pathetic Annoying Messages. ಠ_ಠ

My DeviantArt Profile ;3 ->http://topendi.deviantart.com/

Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer

Click The Word, "C" Then Clothes should come up, click the thing that looks like a camera.
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Go in-game and dress up. When you're all dressed up for a picture, click on the Camera button. This will take a portrait of you, which you can use for signatures, or just to make your homepage on FR more fancy!
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

pokemon4049 is offline Explorer

you know how your avatar is a picture of your online player? well how do you upload the picture to make it you avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by King Empoleon View Post
    Go in-game and dress up. When you're all dressed up for a picture, click on the Camera button. This will take a portrait of you, which you can use for signatures, or just to make your homepage on FR more fancy!
    you know how your avatar is a picture of your online player? well how do you upload the picture to make it you avatar?
    Last edited by pokemon4049; 07-04-2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Pokemon4049
    Mara Moonblossom
    Server 1 & 2

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon4049 View Post

After taking the pic, go to "portraits" Under where the black image of your character is. If it is your first pic, it should auto upload it to the front page of your profile. If not, click "add to favorites".

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast