Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Îggy is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon4 How Rare are these sunglasses ? Ive been told they are Vault or even Beta !

Darn i dont know how to enlarge it (picture), but anyways, they are greenish, like not coin shop, not dark green, more like a , lime woodsie green. this color : GREEN
    Anyways, when you inspect they are the same color as when you wear them, they are Orange colored letters, not black. and ive been told they are Original, maybe even beta.
    Anyways any value on these?.
    sun...png
    Last edited by Îggy; 08-31-2011 at 12:12 AM.
    <a href=http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic25728_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...pic25728_1.gif</a>
    IGN =Noxel

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How Rare are these sunglasses ?

Seems rare...Im not so sure...
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Îggy is offline Amateur Gamer

everyone says that lol.
    <a href=http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic25728_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...pic25728_1.gif</a>
    IGN =Noxel

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

I think they're rare too. I only see dark colored glasses like that.

Max1228 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: How Rare are these sunglasses ? Ive been told they are Vault or even Beta !

Well i think those are vault im not sure. I have a pair of orange like that....and i think one of my friends got it from the Vault Berries so yea and if i rememebr right they were in the vault

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How Rare are these sunglasses ? Ive been told they are Vault or even Beta !

I seen some sell for 30k just like that. Forgot where though ><
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Almost no one knows where they are from, and therefore they don't sell for more than 50k around here. I'm hanging onto mine until they get expensive xD

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Marissa is offline Pro Gamer

i had a pair but idk what happened to mine

MrWhat is offline Banned

These are old vault. There is no price range because nobody sells them and alot of people who have old accounts probably have several pairs of them, but most newer people will now even own a pair.

I suggest throwing prices around to see what people will pay for it.

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by MrWhat View Post
    These are old vault. There is no price range because nobody sells them and alot of people who have old accounts probably have several pairs of them, but most newer people will now even own a pair.

I suggest throwing prices around to see what people will pay for it.
    I agree with that. Oh and I researched a bit, and yes they are from old free realms. I just bought a pair for 30k, but you never know what people will pay for certain items.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast