Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default How to post pictures?

My upload capacity thingy is maxed out so how do I remove some of the stuff in there? Or is there another way to put pictures....

Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How to post pictures?

On Photobucket?
    Best bet would be make another account or use Imageshack
    <_< I hope this is what you meant.

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Cakes View Post
    On Photobucket?
    Best bet would be make another account or use Imageshack
    <_< I hope this is what you meant.
    What's Imageshack? And making another account is against the rules on FRI.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

She was talking about a different website. >_>

You're trying to upload pictures to an album on FRI?
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    She was talking about a different website. >_>

You're trying to upload pictures to an album on FRI?
    No, I meant in a post....
    Last edited by Nate; 05-18-2010 at 02:35 PM.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    No, I meant in a post....
    Ah, okay. It appears from your statistics that you've been posting pictures by making them attachments. Not the most efficient method, but it can be fixed easily. Now, let me find that button...

Ah, here we go. Go to your User Control Panel (click the gears at the top of the page and choose CP Home or User Control Panel; same thing). Next, under the Miscellaneous box on the left (very last box), choose Attachments. Now, somewhere there should be a "Delete All Attachments" link, or something like that. Click that and confirm if needed. I did this a while back, so I can't give you an exact location, sorry.

Mind you, doing this will delete any pictures that you've posted as attachments; and from the looks of it, you've done this with every picture you've posted. I would recommend posting pictures by obtaining the URL/address of the picture, copying it, clicking on at the top of the reply box, pasting the URL, and clicking OK. This makes the picture more easily visible as well as not doing the same thing as attachments - stacking up on your profile.

P.S. You can just click on the word "Attachments" in this post to get there quickly. The instructions are for the future, should you need to do this again.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 05-17-2010 at 08:22 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Ah, okay. It appears from your statistics that you've been posting pictures by making them attachments. Not the most efficient method, but it can be fixed easily. Now, let me find that button...

Ah, here we go. Go to your User Control Panel (click the gears at the top of the page and choose CP Home or User Control Panel; same thing). Next, under the Miscellaneous box on the left (very last box), choose Attachments. Now, somewhere there should be a "Delete All Attachments" link, or something like that. Click that and confirm if needed. I did this a while back, so I can't give you an exact location, sorry.

Mind you, doing this will delete any pictures that you've posted as attachments; and from the looks of it, you've done this with every picture you've posted. I would recommend posting pictures by obtaining the URL/address of the picture, copying it, clicking on at the top of the reply box, pasting the URL, and clicking OK. This makes the picture more easily visible as well as not doing the same thing as attachments - stacking up on your profile.

P.S. You can just click on the word "Attachments" in this post to get there quickly. The instructions are for the future, should you need to do this again.
    Wow, this guide is really helpful. Thanks, RP!

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

wow! this nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.