Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Golden Jaylen is offline Amateur Gamer

Default How much SC is a Rocker Set worth alone? (Like how much is one of each worth?) Also something else..

HEY guys, I seriously need some rocker, so i was wondering how much SC does each worth?
    I couldn't but the booster online 'cuz my mom and dad won't let (>.>) and i was also wondering where u can get the TOPPS boosters? (Real life boosters in other words)

I can't buy it online, so i was wondering where in the U.S. in Chicago can it be found?
    (List the:
    Store:
    Section in where the booster is:
    Where in the section: )

U guys can help a lot by answering one or both of these 2 questions!
    Last edited by Golden Jaylen; 04-10-2011 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Needed to add "or both"
    Proud Leader & Maker of <Rarity>
    Thanks to Kayla for the Avvie & Mel for the siggy! ~Golden Jaylen

pikach55 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: How much SC is a Rocker Set worth alone? (Like how much is one of each worth?) Also something else..

Not telling. c:

huisinsauce is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: How much SC is a Rocker Set worth alone? (Like how much is one of each worth?) Also something else..

Hey Jay
    Each piece of rocker varies but the average piece hovers around 1-1.5 mil so a piece of rocker would be about 20-30 dollars in SC
    Faithful Leader of <The Crimson Lotus>
    http://thecrimsonlotus.webs.com/

Jasonhebe is offline Amateur Gamer

i would try to not get rocker till june cause i heard for the fri tcg thing they are giving rocker away from events probably just wait till the event is over see what you win and what pieces you need if you don't get them all