Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

FIRECAT6 is offline Explorer

Default How much are shades worth????

I have gotten my first shades from the November 2009 pack, or 2010 pack. But then I traded them at a lower price than it is now because they are common. I would like to know this from people who have owned shades for the most part. How much are shades worth? I know it's around 1-3 mill, and I'm offering 1.5 mill. Is this enough to buy sport shades, and if it's not, what is?

P.S. I am interested in getting these again because the prices jump up to extreme prices so I just want to hurry before it gets to one billion, which may (I don't know) be next year.

I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks

-Gothic Dave

I know you're there, why hide?

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Re: How much are shades worth????

Quote Originally Posted by FIRECAT6 View Post
    I have gotten my first shades from the November 2009 pack, or 2010 pack. But then I traded them at a lower price than it is now because they are common. I would like to know this from people who have owned shades for the most part. How much are shades worth? I know it's around 1-3 mill, and I'm offering 1.5 mill. Is this enough to buy sport shades, and if it's not, what is?

P.S. I am interested in getting these again because the prices jump up to extreme prices so I just want to hurry before it gets to one billion, which may (I don't know) be next year.

I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks

-Gothic Dave
    They typically go for around 4-5m if you are trading with items. If you plan on purchasing a pair with coins it will most likely be even more expensive as most players do not accept coins as a valid method of payment.

FIRECAT6 is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    They typically go for around 4-5m if you are trading with items. If you plan on purchasing a pair with coins it will most likely be even more expensive as most players do not accept coins as a valid method of payment.

Dang it went up in pricing? that's not fair when half a year ago they went for 2-3 mill.

Crystâl Mayhem is offline Newbie Explorer

I don't have shades, but lets take a moment to remember those who do xD

If I had to guess, I think that shades would probably be worth Milk Carton Gloves, or a SC card, I know its ridiculous... But the real question is, whats worth MILK GLOVES?!?!? Nothings really worth them, so I would offer coins. About 4-5 Million I would love to get Milk gloves, or shades! Good luck

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crystâl Mayhem View Post
    I don't have shades, but lets take a moment to remember those who do xD

If I had to guess, I think that shades would probably be worth Milk Carton Gloves, or a SC card, I know its ridiculous... But the real question is, whats worth MILK GLOVES?!?!? Nothings really worth them, so I would offer coins. About 4-5 Million I would love to get Milk gloves, or shades! Good luck
    Milk Gloves are worth much much more then Sports Shades. Typically people will trade more then $100 worth of SC for them but I have seen them go for as much as over $200 SC. I would give up any notion of ever wanting to obtain them if I were you. Money is a precious commodity, my advice would be to invest it more wisely.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Sold mine for 6mil about 5 months ago, Now some people are offering 7mil, very rare though.
    Narwhales. Bai.

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

Shades worth about 2-4 mil. Maybe like 5 mil if someone's really desperate. But it usually takes forever to sell them if you're asking too much.

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.