Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ivan03 is offline Pro Gamer

Default how much are boot leg flannel shirts?

i saw like tons of ppl wearing member only bootleg flannels and how much are they?
    Spoiler: show
    Watch your thoughts, they become words.Watch your words, they become actions.Watch your actions, they become habits.Watch your habits, they become your character.Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

merrione is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: how much are boot leg flannel shirts?

They are won by farming and then selling what u raised and winning them on the framers wheel.
    The wheel lands on the flannels quite a bit I find but u win other things on the wheel too but it really isnt that hard to win flannels. the first few ones give u a wild shirt so you need to grow the crops for bluerose and the next couple of chefs to get the flannel, When u level up your farmer high enough you can win kung fu shirts too.
    OR if you prefer look around the free market and find someone selling them

skaterpunk26ty is offline Amateur Gamer

Well those soo called boot leg flannel lolz are not worth that much knowing they are from farmers market hmph hmph but they are worth maybe 10000-70000 thats the common price range but if you wanna get your own they are easy to get and they are won in the second column of the farmers market with the pixie lady that has a cheff and etc.
    Muffinmahn
    Beta League

Matt Sufer2009 is offline Master Gamer

Farming mostly And you can get stuff like swimmer short sleeves and striped polos And are mostly around 50k- 100k since its farming not vault
    Last edited by Matt Sufer2009; 05-02-2011 at 06:13 PM.
    IGN: Matt Surfer
    Alt: Matt Suffer

skaterpunk26ty is offline Amateur Gamer

i would love to sell you some boot leg flannel shirts if you would like i have blue and green for sale but the others like pink and more aren't so feel free to inform me on if you want.
    Muffinmahn
    Beta League