Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

KAnnamaria is offline Pro Gamer

Default How I saw people reporting

When people are being mean and rude on free realms, people record it and put it on YouTube. Does $OE even look at it? I mean- YouTube is for watching funny videos. Not for reporting people. Am I right? But my main questions is:

Does $OE even LOOK at the videos?

What do people expect by putting reports on YouTube?
    It was fun playing with you guys! Ilysm!

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Re: How I saw people reporting

Well if you send in a ticket you can probably link the video as an attachment as further proof of the incident in question so idk maybe $OE looks at it. And idk too many people go around reporting everyone for the smallest and dumbest things and call everyone they dont like either a hacker or a scammer, its kinda sad. It reminds me of the olden days of runescape back when the game was under a different administation, it was horrible. The game is alot more mature now and the community is a heck of alot better then it was back then. Unfortunately because there are so many immature kids in this game I doubt we will ever see improvements like the removal of the chat censor ect. I really like this game but man is the community annoying sometimes.

People think putting videos on YouTube really help. They need to send in a link to them. But I would prefer NOT putting reports on YouTube, if its a misunderstanding, it might ruin a person's reputation. If you are planning to send in a report, I suggest you put it in words or film it, and send it to them (NOT putting it on YouTube)

leo7867654 is offline Explorer

Ya i don't believe in putting vids on youtube of people being mean,,, what will it gain for you anyway?! Its sort of like tattling come to think of it. Against bullying vids are not bad in my opinion.

DONUT TIMES

Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer

I totally agree with Zyon and Autumn, if they post it on YouTube they would probably link the video in a ticket.. I personally think they shouldn't post any videos about someone, i think it's being mean like Leo said.

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

I think people should use videos if they are deeply offended by something someone said. It is cold hard evidence that they had offended you.

Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer

Ah, in that case I guess using videos is good evidence.. .o.

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

I have never seen the point of reporting since I joined FR in 2010, but I guess I agree with Tom. I thought YouTube was about broadcasting yourself, hence the "You" in YouTube.

The thing is, I also believe that they use it to THREATEN people. But still its not funny if you are lying or not.

"Don't think about your past... think about your future"