PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ATTEMPT TO ACTIVATE A FACE BOOK CODE AND YOU ALREADY HAVE THE ITEM THE CODE IS RENDERED USELESS!!!!

Anuraag, purchased 20 codes from me and attempted to activate all twenty, he got four items he didnt already have, and the other 16 he already had the item. He attempted to sell the remaining codes to other players and now they all report as "already activated". I tested this with my remaining codes, and its true, by ATTEMPTING to redeem the code, it renders the code useless. I opened a ticket and SOE confirmed.

So, the way these codes work, if you have never redeemed a facebook code, then you have nothing to worry about, you will get one of the 24 random items. If you have redeemed one facebook code there is a 5% chance (actually its 4.17% as there are 24 Codes) the next code you redeem will be the same item you already redeemed and be rendered USELESS. If you have redeemed two codes, there is a 9% chance the code is for an item you already have and is rendered useless, if you have redeemed three codes there is a 13% chance the next one you redeem is useless, and so forth...

Or if your like me and you've redeemed 22 of the 24 items, then there is a 92% chance that any code i attempt to redeem will be rendered useless.

I just thought everyone should know as there is nothing official on the Free Realms Forums.