Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Marceline is offline Explorer

Icon9 How do you trade keys?? O.o

Okay, okay, I know this probably has a disgustingly obvious answer to it, but how do you go about trading keys with other players in game??? Because one of my older accounts had about 30 keys on it, and i wanted to transfer them to my current account, so I went in game with one computer and started a trade with my old character using another. When I went to "Extras" and then "Collections" to find the pile of keys I had in my old character's inventory, only ONE out of around thirty even showed up in the list of collected items!! Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening? <8c Thank you for taking the time to read! -MarMar

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How do you trade keys?? O.o

The only time you can trade keys is when you have an extra one. Were all the 30 keys extra keys?
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Marceline is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyClark1 View Post
    The only time you can trade keys is when you have an extra one. Were all the 30 keys extra keys?
    Ohhhhh, okay, knew it would have an obvious answer.. cx No, apparently I only had an extra Queen's Key. Thank you forever!

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

You are very welcome. If you need anything else, just tell me! ^_^
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Ivis is offline Explorer

Yes, all the collectable items will FIRST go into your 'collection' -- basically means you can't access them. Keys, bugs, snails, leaves, whatever it is....you won't see them in your inventory until after you have collected your second snail, or leaf...whatever