Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Default How do you get punk stuff, jonin armor, a short sleeve flannel, a long sleeve flannel, and a vaultberry?

I feel jealous now that I only have a few rare clothes D:

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How do you get punk stuff, jonin armor, a short sleeve flannel, a long sleeve flannel, and a vaultberry?

Punk items are from TCG packs, jonin armor you get when you do 5-tier battles using the ninja job and vaultberry is sold on the SC market. I hope this helps.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Default Re: How do you get punk stuff, jonin armor, a short sleeve flannel, a long sleeve flannel, and a vaultberry?

It helped a lot! I can't get on right now, could you tell me how much vaultberries are?

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Vaultberries are 100SC (or 90SC) per a pack (which contains 4 seeds).
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Ok thank you!

merrione is offline Amateur Gamer

U can get flannels from the wilds farm wheel (u get to spin and random win every time u sell crops) , , first few levels u get a wild shirt (on all u also have potted plants soil patches, bug spray u might win instead of clothes) I think u need to reach level three to start getting flannels a guy could tell u that better than I. top levels of farming give u kung fu shirts and felt berets
    Last edited by merrione; 08-21-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Maikers is offline Pro Gamer

Punk Stuff - From TCG Boosters, you may be lucky to get one when you open a pack!
    Jonin Armor - When you do high level battles while battling with your ninja combat!
    Short Sleeve (Plaid?) - Vaultberries, see below.
    Long Sleeve Flannels - Farming! Farm things for people from the market and get rewards, such as flannels.
    Vaultberries - You can buy them in the SC shop for 100SC for a total of 4 seeds, equalling you 4 vaultberry items.

Hope this help,
    Dani
    IGN: Daniella Archwings

Thanks guys!

goldenflare334 is offline Explorer

i bought a ton of packs (6) i planted emm im just waiting now yup i did

westley201 is offline Explorer

punk stuff is tcg vr joinin armor is when u max ninja spin the wheel and get it short sleved flannel is farming and vaultberries are sold in sc
    USUALLY PLAYS AROUND 2:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. ON WEEKDAY :3 AND 12:00 PM - 10:00 P.M ON WEEKENDS ! IGN: Kÿle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast