Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default How do you get pumpkin candy now?

I tried to do the Delicous, Goo'd Candy quest that awarded you the pumpkin candy, (The one that turns you into a Jack-o-lantern) but I was awarded a mystery gift. How do you get it now?

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How do you get pumpkin candy now?

When you trick or treat through Sanctuary, you get randomly generated candies from the NPC characters. Just keep doing trick or treat, over and over again, and you will pick some up......eventually.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    When you trick or treat through Sanctuary, you get randomly generated candies from the NPC characters. Just keep doing trick or treat, over and over again, and you will pick some up......eventually.
    I don't think that the Trick-or-Treat quest can reward you that.

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

I think I have some extras if you want them Port

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin64 View Post
    I don't think that the Trick-or-Treat quest can reward you that.
    Really? I thought I got some that way earlier today, but I suppose I could be wrong. I would hate to give out inaccurate information in this forum. I'll try that again some time tonight, and will try to post back here later

I have a little (4 pieces) in my inventory that I am unlikely to use. Catch me in game and it's yours if you want it.
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 10-19-2010 at 08:01 PM.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Quote Originally Posted by Surflight View Post
    I think I have some extras if you want them Port
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    Really? I thought I got some that way earlier today, but I suppose I could be wrong. I would hate to give out inaccurate information in this forum. I'll try that again some time tonight, and will try to post back here later

I have a little (4 pieces) in my inventory that I am unlikely to use. Catch me in game and it's yours if you want it.
    Thanks both of you! Hopefully if it is true, it might be, 50/50 chance, then I'll get some sooner or later.

SunnyMuse is offline Amateur Gamer

When you Trick or Treat three days in a row, go back to Halloween Harry and click on him. He says the same thing he always says after you finish Trick or Treating. But then click on him again, and he tells you to go see Cadie. She gave me a Chatty Suit. Is this what you meant???

Wait...what?

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyMuse View Post
    When you Trick or Treat three days in a row, go back to Halloween Harry and click on him. He says the same thing he always says after you finish Trick or Treating. But then click on him again, and he tells you to go see Cadie. She gave me a Chatty Suit. Is this what you meant???
    No, this isn't related to that at all.

Consider this a bump for a worthy cause Kelvin.

@ SunnyMuse; Kelvin is looking for a source of pumpkin candy only. My first post here may have confused that issue. Sorry if I led you astray. BTW...Love your name. Very creative.

@ Kelvin; Your profile page lists your IGN as Kelvin64. When I try to add you under that name, I get an error message in return. Is Kelvin64 your actual IGN?
    I am not in game as often as I once was, but you can usually catch me in game most weekdays sometime between 8pm through midnight EST. If you can find me, and add me, My offer of pumpkin candy still stands.
    I have also been trying to run my alt characters more often, and may be on as one of them. You can get all of my character names from my profile page.

SunnyMuse is offline Amateur Gamer

@Layal; Thank you Layla!!! Your name is pretty as well, makes me think of a beautiful flower.... And ty for clarifying, I was confused...nothing new there! LOL

Wait...what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast