Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ambassador Max is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon1 How do i become an admin on this site like pex or wateva!

Hi i was wondering how u become an admin on this site
    I will be thankfull for any help!

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How do i become an admin on this site like pex or wateva!

You cant. The only Admins are the ones that made the site. Well they could add more but they probably wont.
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Yea and anyway you would really need to be more qualified...Like for example: EatMonkies...he has the most posts, very knowledgable, and is always nice and helpful for everything....
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

This site isn't truly associated with Pex in the point that he does not come over to Free Realms Insider (I have not seen him here that is). I believe most of the people who do work for SOE (The same stuff as Pex) have to live in a certain area of USA or etc. I am unsure of this, I would suggest Emailing SOE to see if you wish to apply for there.

- - - - - - - - -

If you wish to start your journey as a "staff member" of Free Realms Insider, you must:
    A - you are an adult (18 years of age)
    B - Be very helpful and active on the site

You will be contacted by Kade or other Staff Members if you are legitimate. If you choose to accept, you will start out as a "moderator" ( can moderate (edit, move, delete etc.) in specified areas) patrolling certain forum areas. And if you are really trusted and fairing extremely well on Free Realms Insider you may be promoted up to a "administrator" (has the power to do *anything* (not just moderate) to your whole set-up)

You can also be moved to a "FRI Consultants" position. This is like a Moderator, but you also help in planning parties/events of FRI and really like to Groove it.

"Global moderator" (can moderate your whole SMF) is another position you can be bumped to, but it's unlikely at this time because they are out creating rainbows.. or something.

"WI staff" You can never become one of these if you started on Free Realms Insider. These are Moderators from Kade's other site "Webkinz Insider"

"Founder" You can never become a "founder" of the site.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

see eatmonkies is helpful