Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By RealRosie
  • 1 Post By Karennn

Title: How to complete the Lost Treasure quest FAST *WITH CHEST LOCATIONS*

RealRosie is offline Explorer

Default How to complete the Lost Treasure quest FAST *WITH CHEST LOCATIONS*

Hi guys! I'm going to be teaching you how to get through the lost treasure quests a LOT quicker, but first here are the chest locations.
    ◾"Across from the stairs leading to the rainbow spire." ◾Across from the Merry Vale Ever Rainbow

◾"After the first right turn in the ancient hedge maze." ◾After the first right turn in the Thistlerow Hedge Maze

◾"Behind the field where the black and white ball is kicked." ◾Behind the Snowhill Soccer Field

◾"In the cave leading to the glade that lies concealed." ◾The entrance tunnel to Shrouded Glade

◾"In the valley of sun and stone east of the great gears of water." ◾In Sunstone Valley, east of the Glimmerdeep Hydropower Dam

◾"In the valley of sun and stone outside the ruins of those who came first." ◾In Sunstone Valley, near the Precursor Ruins Dungeon

◾"Near entrance to the speedway by the sea." ◾Near the Seaside Speedway

◾"Near the anvil that sits at the great quarry in the swamp." ◾Near a crafting station in Blackspore Swamp

◾"Near the doors to the great tree where a queen resides." ◾Near the Heartseed in Sanctuary

◾"Near the entrance to the great speedway in the south." ◾Near the Wildwood Speedway south of Cobblestone Village

◾"Near the gates of the fort that lies tangled in wood." ◾Near the Tanglewood Fort Dungeon

◾"Through the hollowed tree that leads to the southern swamp." ◾Near the Passwind Pass in Northeast Blackspore Swamp

◾"On the deck of the ship the pirates abandoned." ◾On the Pirate Ship found in Southwest Seaside

◾"On the stage where the Chugawugs chug their mugs." ◾On the Stage in Wugachug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now onto how to get map scraps FAST! Teleport to Hewey's Escape, use your highest level combat and fight him. Then just leave. Do it three times and you'll have all your scraps in less then a few minutes.
    escape.jpg
    Hewey's Escape

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: How to complete the Lost Treasure quest FAST *WITH CHEST LOCATIONS*

Nice thread. I always battled at Hewey's Escape, much faster than others.
    "Why bother?"

Karennn is offline Master Gamer

I usually use Cursed Graveyard to battle for the map scraps since you don't have to move at all.
    Brett Firemumbles likes this.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Karennn View Post
    I usually use Cursed Graveyard to battle for the map scraps since you don't have to move at all.
    Cursed Graveyard (located in Stillwater Crossing) to battle is surely fast; without moving, it takes a level 20 archer 2-3 shots to defeat the Graveyard Wraith. Without going through the prize wheel, don't exit the door; instead press the red "x" button (next to the "?" button) then press "leave." Do this 3 times. To return to Sunstone Jones, press "Welcome Screen," then "teleport" to the Lost Treasures quest.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

RealRosie is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    Cursed Graveyard (located in Stillwater Crossing) to battle is surely fast; without moving, it takes a level 20 archer 2-3 shots to defeat the Graveyard Wraith. Without going through the prize wheel, don't exit the door; instead press the red "x" button (next to the "?" button) then press "leave." Do this 3 times. To return to Sunstone Jones, press "Welcome Screen," then "teleport" to the Lost Treasures quest.
    This is exactly what I mentioned in my thread. Except with a different battle.

Quote Originally Posted by RealRosie View Post
    This is exactly what I mentioned in my thread. Except with a different battle.
    Nope, you did not "exactly" mentioned my post in your thread.
    Below is "exactly" what you mentioned in your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RealRosie View Post
    Now onto how to get map scraps FAST! Teleport to Hewey's Escape, use your highest level combat and fight him. Then just leave. Do it three times and you'll have all your scraps in less then a few minutes.

When a viewer sees your thread, he would wonder what you meant by "leave?" How? Like going through the door? Don't assume the viewer knows how to leave the battle without going through the prize wheel. Making assumptions is not always good. When I posted in your thread, I was being "the Devil in the detail," lol. I was elaborating. Sorry, I didn't mean to steal your thunder.
    Last edited by Brett Firemumbles; 11-10-2013 at 06:39 PM. Reason: I don't want to make assumptions based on her post.

Surprise! Kara Loft moved out of the ex-Vault Cave. (:

madisonalyse03 is offline Pro Gamer

Great post! Very helpful! This will be really helpful to new people or younger players.

Have a question? Does it matter which battles you do in regards to the rewards?