Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default How to change your name?

I've been wanting to change my name for a while now, but I am not sure how I do it. Can someone tell me how?

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How to change your name?

IG or here at your friendly neighborhood spi--- erm FRI?

EDIT-
    -To change it in FRI, just PM a mod/staff member and tell them what you want it changed to...

-To change it IG, send in a ticket, and give your top 5 names in order of popularity, and request it changed to whatever.. A referee will change it to the first availiable name on your list.
    (I should know, I had it done myself)

EDIT AGAIN---
    Here is what they say to do.
    If your account is in good standing, and has been in good standing for a while, you may be allowed a single name change. This means that you can only get one name change per account, so choose wisely! If you would like to have your name changed, please send the Referees a ticket (by clicking the Ask for Help button below) with your top five choices.
    Last edited by gigatomboy; 10-16-2010 at 01:14 PM.

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

On FRI, or FR?
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

Sorry! I guess I didn't make it specific enough, but I want it changed IG! Oh, and thank you Gigatomboy! One more question:
    How do you send in a 'ticket'? Lol

LOL, let me type it out... I'll edit this post in a minute.

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    Sorry! I guess I didn't make it specific enough, but I want it changed IG! Oh, and thank you Gigatomboy! One more question:
    How do you send in a 'ticket'? Lol
    You go to freerealms.com, click on 'help' in the upper toolbar, then click on the big green button that says 'ASK FOR HELP' then it'll redirect you to a place where you send in a ticket. But right now the ticket system currently is down..
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

Thank you so much, Amanda and Gigatomboy! Now, ONE MORE QUESTION:
    How do you give rep points?

Yea, what she said. I'll elaborate...
    Go the home page, Click "HELP" found around the top-middle of the page.
    CLick customer service, which pops out if you hold your mouse on the help button.
    It brings you to a section with different topics, you can search help topics, view a list of referees, etc.
    Now click the BIG GREEN BUTTON which says
    Ask For Help
    Fill in all of the fields, with your problem, or request, whatever... Then just send it in!

Just to make this simple, here is a quick link, just fill out your password and username, and it SHOULD take you directly to the Ask for Help Page...
    https://help.freerealms.com/app/ask

Hope his helps.

"""
    Here is what they say to do.
    If your account is in good standing, and has been in good standing for a while, you may be allowed a single name change. This means that you can only get one name change per account, so choose wisely! If you would like to have your name changed, please send the Referees a ticket (by clicking the Ask for Help button below) with your top five choices. """

Oh, and to give REP, or reputation, simply click the star/asterik type thing next to the report button, which can be found near the bottom of someone's post, left of the RED report button, right of the "Blog this post" button.
    Last edited by gigatomboy; 10-16-2010 at 01:28 PM.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by gigatomboy View Post
    This means that you can only get one name change per account, so choose wisely!
    This may not be accurate. I was able to change my name twice, albeit with different characters each, a total of two name changes on one account.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    This may not be accurate. I was able to change my name twice, albeit with different characters each, a total of two name changes on one account.
    It's different with each Referee, some wouldn't dare give you more than one, and others are happy to oblige. I'm just copying what I read off of the "Help" page via FR...