Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

JadelaMei7 is offline Explorer

Icon1 How to change or personalize my Avatar!

Hi,

I noticed that other FRInsiders can change their avatar but I do not know how. Can someone please tell me how to do that because I want to personlize my avatar picture with a flower? I notice that there are different levels of FRInsiders and my level is an Explorer. Do I have to be a higher level in order to change it?
    Jadela

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Icon2 Re: How to change or personalize my Avatar!

If you dont know how to add your own personal avatar heres a picture
    Goto My Controls On free realms insider and you'll see Edit Avatar Click on that, scroll down and you should see what i see in the picture below
    Last edited by Bryan3Tears; 06-04-2010 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Typo
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How to change or personalize my Avatar!

From a File
    Spoiler: show
    In the top right hand corner there are three links.One 'My Controls', Two 'Quick Links' and Three 'View New Posts'.You need One.Then click on 'Edit Avatar'.Then at the bottom it will say 'Use Custom Avatar', click the circle.Then click Browse for choosing your picture from a file on your computer.

From an Album
    Spoiler: show
    Get the picture in a album click on 'Show all Albums', then at the bottom 'Add Album' then 'Upload Pictures'Copy the URL of the picture and go back to 'Edit Avatar' and Paste the URL into the URL box.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Click here. Scroll down to the near-bottom. Use Option 1 if the picture is on another website (and not here on FRI, that doesn't work). Use Option 2 if you have the picture saved on your computer.

Explorer (10 posts) is the requirement for doing this, which you've already met.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

If you haven't posted 10 posts or more (If you're not an Explorer rank), you can choose from 17 different pre-set avatars in "Edit Avatar". When you become an Explorer, you may upload your own pictures from the computer.

Ehh, nevermind, I became an Explorer and I still don't have the second option... what's going on? How do you get that second option?
    Last edited by Firehawk; 06-04-2010 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost